This position will call on existing and new clientele, as well as potentially interfacing with builders, designers, General Contractors and all other decision makers in the sales and installation process. This key role will drive sales volume and strive to strengthen existing accounts, and develop new clientele and sales opportunities. At all times, our Sales Representatives identify, cultivate and leverage our client relationships through providing the highest level of customer service support and collaborative selling strategies.
Successful candidates will:
- Be friendly, flexible, organized and highly energetic and have a successful history of servicing multiple accounts (preferably within the granite and natural stone industry)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Be able to work independently while simultaneously implementing company defined sales strategies
- Be an expert in sales and negotiation techniques
- Enjoy prospecting for new accounts
- Instinctively address all customer questions and concerns promptly with business savvy solution / resolution strategies
Indeed - 14 months ago
O’Brien Cut Stone located in Warrensville Hts. has been manufacturing natural stone since 1925.
We fabricate and install granite,...