Law Firm Overview
O’Diam & Stecker Law Group, Inc. provides high-level counseling in the areas of estate planning, estate administration, elder law, business planning, tax planning and real estate. Our focus is on crafting effective planning solutions tailored to each client’s goals, utilizing the most advanced planning tools available – while maintaining a strong emphasis on client education and understanding, making the planning process as comfortable and clear as possible.
An Associate Attorney provides counseling and planning solutions to clients to address their estate planning, estate administration, elder law, business planning, tax planning and real estate needs. In addition to providing legal services to clients, an Associate Attorney provides support to other attorneys in the firm, to ensure that each client is served in an efficient, comprehensive manner. This position offers unparalleled opportunities for advancement, full benefits and potential revenue sharing, within a family-centered, friendly work environment.
Education and Experience Requirements for Our Ideal Candidate
- J.D. from an accredited law school
- License to practice law in the state of Ohio
- At least 2-3 years’ experience as a practicing attorney, with experience in estate planning, estate administration (probate and trusts), elder law, business planning, tax planning and/or real estate
- Strong background and proficiency in tax preferred
- Strong writing ability and acute attention to detail
- Solid problem-solving and legal analytical skills
- Ability to work well within established office systems and processes involving extensive collaboration with other attorneys, paralegals and office staff; team-oriented
- Ability to consistently generate new clients through individual and firm-wide networking and marketing efforts
- Comfortable meeting with clients and referral sources
- Comfortable with public speaking (preferred)
- Self-motivated and entrepreneurial
- Commitment to maintaining a high-level proficiency in the most current and advanced planning techniques
If you are interested in exploring your opportunities with O’Diam & Stecker Law Group, please submit your resume and cover letter via email
Indeed - 10 months ago
O’Diam & Stecker Law Group, Inc. provides high-level counseling in the areas of estate planning, estate administration, elder law,...