Under general supervision and according to established policies and protocols, is responsible for the performance of diagnostic venous ultrasound exams, completing all measurements associated with the exam and providing a written preliminary summary of technical findings to the physicians. Additional responsibilities include all clerical work associated with venous exams and for maintaining any records and documents for accreditation of the Vascular Lab.
Minimum knowledge, skills and abilities required:
1. One (1) year of full-time equivalent or more prior experience.
2. Knowledge of vascular ultrasound testing procedures and equipment.
3. Proficiency in superficial vein mapping and ultrasound guided endovenous ablation procedures is desired.
4. Candidate must be registered by The American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonography (ARDMS).
5. RVT certification preferred.
6. Strong verbal and writing skills.
7. Ability to work independently.
8. Customer service oriented.
Indeed - 16 months ago