State of the art digital web printer is looking for a Bindery/Press Manager.
- Ideal candidate is responsible for production costs, quality, inventory control, shipping, receiving and staffing
- Responsible for the managing of digital style print production
- Working with external vendors
- Communicating with internal and external clients
- Determining cost efficient production methods
- Developing process improvements
- Production scheduling
- Controlling costs
- Insuring product quality
- Candidate must have a detailed background in commercial or in-house printing operations, along with digital, litho, high-end color and fulfillment.
- Knowledge of standard mail pieces, USPS packaging and business mail entry requirements
- Must know the process of how to get the piece approved, what is First Class, Standard Mail and Non-Profit Mail
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience in one of the following: as a bindery or press manager, plant coordinator/operations manager in a print/publishing environment
- Strong supervisory and interpersonal skills of managing a minimum of 20 people, with demonstrated successful experience leading a workforce of 100-150 personnel
- Candidate must have excellent skills in short and long term planning for labor, materials, equipment capacities, and overall facility capacities
- Must have strong leadership skills, dedication to build a strong team and have excellent communication and organizational skills; be detailed oriented; have the ability to work within a fast paced environment, and be committed to servicing clients
- Proven ability to oversee plant operations, maintenance, policies, procedures & production goals
- Technically sound in the following areas: sheetfed and web printing, digital sheetfed and web printing, binding, stitching and inserting equipment
- Background in safety and ability to understand all state requirements
- Bi-lingual in English/Spanish is a plus
We are proud to offer:
- Excellent and competitive benefits package including: Medical, dental, life insurance
- Flexible benefits account
- Generous vacation accrual schedules
- Profit sharing benefits
O’Neil Data Systems, LLC is a leader in providing the marketing communications and publishing needs of major corporations. We provide electronic and paper delivery solutions for Enrollment Kits, ID Cards, Direct Mail Campaigns, Directories, Catalogs and much more. Visit our website at www.oneildata.com.
If you are ready to be part of a winning team working for dynamic people and a team-oriented environment, please submit your resume.
Indeed - 19 months ago