We are seeking a talented individual with experience as a SQL Database Architect as well as strong understanding of .net software architecture. This individual needs to be extremely technical with strong communication skills and management experience.
- Responsible for meeting with customers, determining requirements, communicating the requirements to the internal architectural team and managing the overall implementation to make sure all groups are working toward a single goal.
- Strategic thinker with a clear understanding of the desired end-state while being able to delegate specific tasks to the appropriate team.
- Excellent at problem solving, incident analysis and bringing in various groups in an effort to coordinate joint troubleshooting efforts.
- Work closely with developers and database team members to design, develop and enhance Microsoft SQL Server 2005/2008 database solutions.
- Work with developers and business users to define requirements, perform analysis and design, and implement robust, maintainable solutions that meet the business requirements.
- Lead and participate in reviews and quality assurance processes to ensure that the data architectures and standards are being adhered to. Enforce policies and procedures to team members.
- Create and maintain conceptual, logical, and physical database models.
- Create SSIS packages to import/export data, and load and process data.
- Develop and enhance stored procedures. Write ad-hoc SQL queries to support report requests.
- Design and develop meaningful business reports (BI), either web based or thick client.
- Preparing data for job runs and supporting jobs in process.
- Troubleshooting, analyzing and repairing job issues.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering or the equivalent is preferred and 10 years database development experience.
- In depth SQL knowledge is required, including advanced tuning skills.
- Expertise in Microsoft SQL Server 2005 and 2008. OLTP and OLAP.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server 2005 and SSIS.
- Developing custom ad hoc reports using SQL 2005, SQL Reporting Services, SSIS or Crystal reports.
- Experience with HP Polyserve.
- Knowledge of XML and C# technologies.
- Experience mapping multiple data sources from various data formats and normalizing the data into SQL 2005 repositories.
- Experience with maintaining and optimizing large databases
- Strong communication skills and the ability to share ideas and work well in small teams.
- Possesses excellent problem solving capabilities.
- Independent and self-motivated.
- Strong management and communication skills.
- Technical knowledge to get things done but also able to mentor the existing IT staff.
We are proud to offer:
- Excellent and competitive benefits package including: Medical, dental, life insurance
- Flexible benefits account
- Generous vacation accrual schedules
- Profit sharing benefits
O’Neil Digit Solutions, LLC is a leader in providing the marketing communications and publishing needs of major corporations. We provide electronic and paper delivery solutions for Enrollment Kits, ID Cards, Direct Mail Campaigns, Directories, Catalogs and much more. Visit our website at www.oneildata.com.
If you meet the job requirements of a Program Manager and are ready to be part of a winning team working for dynamic people and a team-oriented environment, please submit your resume