State of the art digital web printer is looking for a Fulfillment Manager.
- Responsible for overall direction and coordination of Bindery & Fulfillment Dept.
- Will monitor production throughout shifts.
- Must make sure all material needed for department is in stock prior to running jobs.
- Keeps a clean, safe and organized department.
- Assigns & posts work hours for employees and updates schedules as needed.
- Manages employees to follow posted schedules.
- Insures staffing for overtime or extended hours as required & needed.
- Assigns work to employees.
- Makes sure employees fill out daily shift logs on each machine.
- Sets and posts production standards for all equipment.
- Communicates successfully within the organization regarding any quality issues.
- Completes paperwork timely and accurately.
- Insures all jobs are out by scheduled due dates.
- Monitors equipment and takes appropriate steps when equipment is down.
- Responsible for running machines as needed.
- Previous supervisory experience in Fulfillment/Bindery Department
- At least 2+ years experience operating either HP, OCE, IBM, Kodak, or Xerox iGen
- Experience running roll-fed, toner/inkjet digital press
- Must have indigo experience
- HP Indigo certification is an advantage
- Strong computer skills
- Experience with file-to-print processes
- Prior experience in a traditional offset or web press environment
- Basic experience with CMYK is an advantage
- Able to work extended hours and weekends as needed
We are proud to offer:
- Excellent and competitive benefits package including: Medical, dental, life insurance
- Flexible benefits account
- Generous vacation accrual schedules
- Profit sharing benefits
Our company is a leader in providing the marketing communications and print services for the managed healthcare industry. We provide electronic and paper delivery solutions for Enrollment Kits, ID Cards, Direct Mail Campaigns, Directories, EOBs, Billing Statements, Drug Formularies, compliance letters and other member communications.
If you are ready to be part of a winning team working for dynamic people and a team-oriented environment, please submit your resume.
Key words: Ibis, Horizon, stitcher, fulfillment,Insert, transactional, perfect binder,polybag, CMC, saddlestitch, booklet, printing, handwork, pick and pack, saddle, PB, BQ, Pitney Bowes, Gunther, Bell and Howell, Kearne, Duplo, Stapler, MBO, indigo, USPS, Fedex, UPS, warehouse, envelope, finishing