JOB SUMMARY - The GMC PrintNet Developer creates complex document composition solutions from mono to full color transaction documents to satisfy business and customer requirements.
DUTIES & ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Work as part of a team offering technical support where needed (including the provision of some out of hours on call support).
- Work as part of a team on all aspects of the software life-cycle using GMC PrintNet.
- Work on the design and development of new projects and the continued development of their core products and applications.
- Work as part of a true team environment, taking the technical lead on all aspects of design, development and implementation of new applications and projects which are for varied clients and business sectors, adding variety and keeping an interest within the role.
- You will be using the latest techniques and working on the latest industry projects.
- Experienced in the conversion and analysis of various data streams to be imported into document management software.
- Good customer facing skills.
- Good working knowledge of document composition and file based integrity systems.
- Any combination of the following composition skills: GMC PrintNet, including scripting, extensive imposition experience, integration with Webproof, NetServer and other programming languages will be an advantage.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Extensive document composition experience
- Experience with the following skills: Printnet, NetServer, WebProof, ODD (development environment for Open Document Designer), XML and Document Design.
Indeed - 6 months ago