JOB SUMMARY - The HP Exstream Developer will have experience in design, development, implementation and testing of enterprise applications using J2EE technologies and experience with financial and healthcare solutions based applications.
DUTIES & ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Codes, tests, debugs, implements, and documents highly complex programs.
- Develops complex test plans to verify logic of new or modified programs.
- Designs systems and programs to meet highly complex business needs.
- Helps in preparing detailed specifications from which programs are developed and coded.
- Creates appropriate documentation in work assignments such as program code, and technical documentation.
- Gathers information from existing systems, analyzes program and time requirements.
- Assists project manager in preparing time estimates and justification for assigned tasks.
- Supports project personnel in resolving fairly complex program problems.
- Works with client and management to resolve issues and validate programming requirements within their areas of responsibility.
- Provides technical advice on complex programming.
- May serve as technical project lead; provides leadership and work guidance to less experienced personnel.
- May represent company in presentations involving customers
- Seven or more years of programming or testing experience.
- Experience working with appropriate programming languages, operating systems and software.
- Experience working with relational databases to facilitate programming software plus 2-3 yrs working with Exstream dialogue.
- Experience in Electronic Document Composition technologies.
- Working knowledge of PDF and Postscript print streams with multiple different output queues and different impositions schemes.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, mathematics or related field preferred.
Indeed - 8 months ago