JOB SUMMARY - The .Net Developer designs and creates robust solutions that meet established specifications, designs criteria, quality standards and business requirements with minimum supervision.
DUTIES & ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Constructs high quality code.
- Analyzes, codes, tests, and debugs applications.
- Takes an active role in learning the company's business to optimize system performance and business processes.
- Participates in projects through the various phases.
- While in QA phase, makes corrections to code, and updates comments/design docs to reflect changes.
- Provides post production support.
- Contributes to matrix teams designing and developing applications, modules, or enhancements.
- Prepares and maintains complete programming specifications, functional design, and both high and detail level technical design documents.
- Creates stored procedures and queries for SQL 2005 using SSIS.
- Query tuning and optimization.
- Conducts code and security code reviews.
- Data mapping to disparate customer data sources.
- Performs troubleshooting and analysis to assess root cause of application issues.
- Maintains a high degree of knowledge on current technologies and tools.
- Makes recommendations to improve operating efficiency and functionality of assigned systems areas.
- Assigns and oversees development tasks.
- Participates and leads development teams in the construction, implementation and support of software products that meet established specifications, design criteria, quality standards and business requirements..
- Responsible for designing applications and systems based upon business requirements documentation and architectural designs.
- Ability to work well in a team environment and brainstorm with other developers/senior developers on ideas, work flow and technologies or work independently as directed.
- Strong technical, logical, analytical, and problem solving skills.
- Strong communication / technical writing skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to develop cohesive working relationships with internal and external clients.
- Ability to manage multiple deliverables in a highly energized and fast-paced environment within a framework of constantly shifting deadlines and deliverables.
- Flexibility to adapt to change and willing to learn and develop new skill sets as applicable.
- B.S. degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 3+ years overall software and/or application development experience.
- 2+ years design and analysis experience using .NET (C# and SQL).
- 2+ years experience designing and developing Web Services.
- 2+ years developing database applications (stored procedures, triggers, functions).
- 3+ years experience with T-SQL specifically using Microsoft SQL Server.
- Proficient in XML/XSLT.
Indeed - 13 months ago