O'BLENESS MEMORIAL HOSPITAL

O'BLENESS MEMORIAL HOSPITAL Employer Reviews

RN student nurse
RN Student Clinical (Former Employee), Athens, OHJuly 16, 2013
Pros: we only got two patients to take care of so we could spend alot of time with them
Cons: sometimes with only one teacher for so many students it was hard to get med pass completed quickly
This facility was a good learning experience as a student. We had some really wonderful nurses we worked with. We would provide personal care to patients and administer IV and PO medications as orders as well as other procedure required of an RN.
I enjoyed the majority of my employment at O'Bleness
Staff RN, Team Leader, (Former Employee), Athens, OHMay 11, 2013
The average day at O'Bleness was a pleasant working experience. the other nursing staff I worked with were excellent. When patient changes occurred and quickness was needed, the staff I worked with at O'Bleness during my employment there were right on top of it. I have no complaints or reccomendations.
O'Bleness Memorial Hospital
Registered Nurse (Current Employee), Athens, OHMarch 10, 2013
Pros: gained experience and knowledge
Cons: unappreciated and no real opprotunity to advance.
I have learned a great deal working at O'Bleness and have great co-workers as well. The thing I enjoy most about my job is being able to help the patients. The hardest part of my job would be seeing those who come in frequently for drug abuse issues. Management is alright there is a lot to be desired in that area for some departments. They don't seem – more... to care about their employees and disregard any concerns the staff may have voiced. – less