O'Connor & Associates

O'Connor & Associates United States Employee Reviews

The Management Sucks
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Houston, TXSeptember 25, 2014
The worst 5 months of my life! The management needs training before they can train, duh!
Work here if you like working where no one knows what they are doing.
legal (Former Employee), HoustonMay 13, 2014
worked in the legal department and they had no idea what they were doing. Everyone is thrown in to do a job with no training, on going changes without advising the employee what is going on, communication sucksand ongoing lies of how the company is doing. No wonder HCAD hates O'Connor & Associates so much. I feel bad for anyone who uses them .
The legal department is fairly new, and to cover a managers own tail, they will write up and take down anyone.
Good luck.
Awesome Place to work lots of fun
Information Records Clerk/ Scanner (Former Employee), Houston, TXDecember 18, 2013
The Company great to work for but is a seasonal positions at times so you could be lay-off at the end of the tax season. But it still pans out the company call you back in to work during peak season
Was allowed to take initiative on projects and worked with little direction
Public Relations Specialist (Former Employee), Houston, TXSeptember 5, 2013
Pros: worked with little direction
Cons: none really
Created SEO articles related to the company's services and created a database of publications/organizations to publish those articles.
Worked closely with top executives to create content for these articles.

Created press releases on company events or any other company-related news. Wrote e-newsletters and attended and covered company luncheons to write an press release on key note speaker.

As a result of my media marketing SEO efforts, the company realized an increase in Google search rating to number 2 with some specific key words. This effect provided the company with more clients and thus profits.
Ok enviroment
Bilingual Cust Serv/ Call Center (Temporary) (Former Employee), Houston, TXMay 30, 2013
Pros: learn about taxes
Cons: no opportunities of growing or moving up
we assisted customer with questions about their homes taxes.

I would learn every day about appraisal value of homes.
Interesting to learn about the Real Estate Industry....
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Houston, TXApril 4, 2013
I learned how people can get there property tax lowered by going through a process at central appraisal district.
Needed more Advancement
Litigation Analyst I (Former Employee), Houston, TxDecember 19, 2012
I really don't have much to say about O'Connor & Associates.