O'Melveny & Myers LLP

O'Melveny & Myers LLP Employee Reviews

Great place to work!
Legal Secretary-Legal Assistant (Former Employee), San FranciscoJanuary 28, 2015
Pros: perks
Cons: na
Fantastic culture.... enjoyed my time with them. Everyone from the partners to the clerks were appreciated and the environment was such that you wanted to come to work each day and do your best.
Mostly a positive place to work
Receptionist (Former Employee), New York, NYNovember 16, 2014
Pros: hours
I was responsible for answering phones, scheduling conference rooms, reserving cars and assisting clients during meetings. Most co-workers were pleasant.
productive and excellent place to work
Of counsel (Current Employee), new york, new yorkOctober 14, 2014
excellent work and first-rate attorneys; well managed firm;
Good, solid law firm. Excellent reputation.
Catering Manager/Receptionist (Former Employee), Newport Beach, CAMarch 24, 2014
Pros: excellent benefits
Cons: boring, dry work
Typical day at work, come in and do the job you've been doing forever. No surprises. Coworkers pleasant, atmosphere old-school, but I enjoy that. Hardest part of the job: Finding enough work to keep you occcupied.
Monthly lunch for support staff
LEGAL SECRETARY (Former Employee), Washington, DCFebruary 4, 2014
Because the attorney I was assigned to travel extensively, most of my time was spent getting her on planes, booked in hotels, and setting up conference logistics.

Co-workers, some of the best people to work with.
Great firm! Great people! Loved working there!
Attorney Recruiting Coordinator (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CASeptember 16, 2013
I have never worked so many hours as I did at O'Melveny. But I really enjoyed my work there and learned everything I know from that job. When I left to move on to another position, I felt very appreciated by the attorneys that I worked with. A great firm with a stellar reputation!!
Top-notch litigation powerhouse with great culture
Litigation Associate (Current Employee), New York, NYJune 3, 2013
O'Melveny has a consistent supply of interesting and challenging work, and provides junior associates with opportunities to take real ownership of, and responsibility for, matters.
Great place to work!
Manager (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CAAugust 22, 2012
Pros: benefits, pay, people
O'Melveny is a great place to work. The people are hard working, the work is challenging and the environment is very pleasant. The firm does a good job of promoting events on-site, in an effort to get all employees to mingle. Communication is more transparent than in other companies I have worked for. O'Melveny is a first-class firm.
Mail Office Clerk (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAApril 10, 2012
An excellent place to work with loving co-workers, which make your days go by fast.
A very productive and friendly law-firm
Summer Supplemental (Former Employee), New York, NYJanuary 10, 2012
Pros: great staff and management, educational and fun meetings
Cons: can get very busy with very irregular breaks
As a Summer Intern I had the privilege to rotate through four different departments and understand how the firm works. This was a great opportunity to network and really find a place that fits my needs. The staff was very friendly to interns and it was a conducive environment to grow.