O'Melveny & Myers LLP

O'Melveny & Myers LLP Employer Reviews

Monthly lunch for support staff
LEGAL SECRETARY (Former Employee), Washington, DCFebruary 4, 2014
Because the attorney I was assigned to travel extensively, most of my time was spent getting her on planes, booked in hotels, and setting up conference logistics.

Co-workers, some of the best people to work with.
Great firm! Great people! Loved working there!
Attorney Recruiting Coordinator (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CASeptember 16, 2013
I have never worked so many hours as I did at O'Melveny. But I really enjoyed my work there and learned everything I know from that job. When I left to move on to another position, I felt very appreciated by the attorneys that I worked with. A great firm with a stellar reputation!!
Top-notch litigation powerhouse with great culture
Litigation Associate (Current Employee), New York, NYJune 3, 2013
O'Melveny has a consistent supply of interesting and challenging work, and provides junior associates with opportunities to take real ownership of, and responsibility for, matters.
Great place to work!
Manager (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CAAugust 22, 2012
Pros: benefits, pay, people
O'Melveny is a great place to work. The people are hard working, the work is challenging and the environment is very pleasant. The firm does a good job of promoting events on-site, in an effort to get all employees to mingle. Communication is more transparent than in other companies I have worked for. O'Melveny is a first-class firm.
Mail Office Clerk (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAApril 10, 2012
An excellent place to work with loving co-workers, which make your days go by fast.
A very productive and friendly law-firm
Summer Supplemental (Former Employee), New York, NYJanuary 10, 2012
Pros: great staff and management, educational and fun meetings
Cons: can get very busy with very irregular breaks
As a Summer Intern I had the privilege to rotate through four different departments and understand how the firm works. This was a great opportunity to network and really find a place that fits my needs. The staff was very friendly to interns and it was a conducive environment to grow.
This is a fun company to work for.
Facilities Assistant/Office Support (Current Employee), London, ENGAugust 6, 2013
Pros: non contributie pension plan.free eye test. dental care plan.
Daily runnings can be different in the legal sector as the Attorneys can require last minute reprographic work to be required on a ASAP basis in which I learned to meet their deadlines.

Management are very friendly.

As a member of the Support Team everyone gets on well.

At times you are required to work late at a last minute basis which I am always – more... willing to do as I find myself a good team player.

I find it an enjoyable part is when all staff have a get together at social events. – less