O'Reilly Auto Parts

O'Reilly Auto Parts Employee Reviews

Fun job, being around kids every night and joking around
Counter sales p er son (Current Employee), Springfield, MOMay 21, 2015
A day at work is arriving at the field and gearing up to work. Then I went to do a coaches meeting. Co-workers were some of the best people on the world.
Busy and steady work
Assistant Store Manager (Current Employee), palestine, texasMay 21, 2015
I start my day by signing in to our intranet and proceeding to work on the days to do list. help customers through out the day, put up inventory, help manager with paper work.
Fun workplace
Retail Service Specialist (Former Employee), Cottage Grove, MNMay 21, 2015
Cons: no breaks and not enough hours
O'Reilly was a fun fast paced work area. Assisting the customers with the items they need making sure they are happy and satisfied. Answering phone call and assisting or taking note of what is going on with the issue or item they purchased and letting they know what we could do to help them be satisfied with the item or product. Handling schedules and managing the store. Making sure everything is right and in order for walk-in customers to see what they need without having to look all over.
Great Enviroment
RETAIL SERVICE SPECIALIST (Former Employee), El Paso TxMay 20, 2015
awesome culture
great place to gain experience and grow
promotion from within
Many opportunities to gain higher positions within stores
was good untell new manigment
CDL driver (Former Employee), not emploiedMay 20, 2015
Pros: good discounts, good pay
Cons: everything
they ask you to brake the law, they lie to there workers and they will fire you for no reason or made up reasons. but they do have good parts.
good management team
Counter Sales @ Harrison store #4073 (Former Employee), Springfield, MOMay 20, 2015
O'Reilly Auto provides a good training program and is committed to providing a good product and service to its customers.
excellant comapny
MANAGER (Former Employee), Caruthersville MO.May 20, 2015
O'Reilly's is an excellent company to work for, with excellent benefits and training to advance their team members to a higher level.
Lots of great customers
Assistant Store Manager (Current Employee), Radcliff, KYMay 17, 2015
Pros: customers
Cons: company
Like helping the customers. It's great knowing most of them by name. Best part is impressing new customers and having them come in and ask for me by name.
Productive Work Envornment
Team Member (Former Employee), Llano TXMay 16, 2015
It gave me a better understanding of how a parts business was supposed to work even tho I have had several years experience in the parts business
easily learning jon
Forklift Driver (Current Employee), Dallas txMay 11, 2015
its a great company it self theres just bad management the company has good discounts and benefits. i was a order selector and pulled part on a cherry picker
decent job
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZMay 9, 2015
Pros: good co workers
Cons: managment
Work was of a reasonable amount. hours decent no real advancement opportunities . No company loyalty frequent layoffs.
was good work enviorment
Sales/ Cashier/ Night Supervisor (Former Employee), West Plains, MOMay 7, 2015
I would start my morning by checking my cash drawer and by making sure that i had all of my utensil's before starting my day. The hardest part was lifting really heavy batteries. I enjoyed helping the customers receive a good experience while being there.
A
Retail Salesperson (Former Employee), OhioMay 6, 2015
Good place to work for but their way to serious. Cut me for poor driving record and one bad customer incident. I Cant really say much for the company likes things to be fairly confidential.
Productive work enviornment
Parts Delivery Driver (Former Employee), Tucson, AZMay 5, 2015
Pros: driving
Cons: management
management was not helpful when it came to helping employees file necessary paperwork for on the job accidents or just any paperwork in general
great
Parts Specialist/Delivery driver (Current Employee), Everett waMay 5, 2015
i enjoyed the fast paced environment and all the car talk. Don't go into it without knowing a little lingo though....
I've seen it and its all bad...
Would not train.
Delivery Specialist (Former Employee), Enterprise, ALMay 2, 2015
I was not trained in several aspects of my responsibilities. I was not trained in customer service, or in proper inventory intake methods. However, my co-workers were very friendly.
I felt like a slave working here.
Parts Specialist (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXMay 1, 2015
Pros: Discounts
Cons: Unprofessional co-workers, no advancement, felt like a slave.
Typical day would be clocking in, checking out customers, putting away the massive amount of back stock the morning shift failed to do in the evening shift that I closed. Management was very lazy and I saw them take advantage of so many new hires that they all ended up quitting. There is absolutely no pay raises- at least at my store. Every parts specialist that I worked with that had been there much longer than me were still at starting pay. I learned that work is work and no one at work is your friend. My coworkers would constantly tattle on each other about petty issues and it felt more like a drama battle than O'Reillys. The most enjoyable part of the job was the discounts and the least favorite was dealing with adults that acted as children.
fun and laid back
merchandiser (Former Employee), Rainbow City, ALApril 28, 2015
When working retail you get to "cut up" more than pther jobs. nothing was hard at O'Reilly's and if i did need help my coworkers always found time to give a hand. I really enjoyed learning more about cars and the people who work with them!
got to meet new friends
Route Driver (Former Employee), Buffalo Grove, ILApril 26, 2015
Pros: discounts on parts
Cons: no raises
delivery of auto parts to other o'reilly stores got to see friends at other store did not learn any new most of the store mgr were great and so were the people i worked there was nothing hard about the job the best part about the job was driving.
great place
Parts Specialist (Current Employee), Columbia, SCApril 24, 2015
I love my job but I need a full time position with a set schedule. Hour lunch, family environment, discounts, etc. The job is easy. If you like cars and helping people then this is definitely the job for you!

1 2 3 4 5

About O'Reilly Auto Parts

No need to jump O'Reilly Automotive's battery. The fast-growing company sells automotive aftermarket parts (both new and remanufactured), – Read more

O'Reilly Auto Parts Salaries