O-I

O-I Employer Reviews

good company to work for
Shift maintenance, Maintenance Supervisor (Former Employee), Rockwall, TXFebruary 26, 2014
good company to work for, great co-workers, team players, management easy to talk to, great benefits, 8 and 12 hr shifts, job training.
No vision for the company or employees
IT Quality Assurance Analyst (Current Employee), Perrysburg, OHMay 30, 2013
Pros: local
Cons: direction, moral, psychological contract between the employee and employer does not exist.
I have been there a total of ten years and over the years moral and direction has gone down tremendously. New talent stays long enough to be able to put O-I on their resume in order to advance to a better paying job.
Current employee culture is uneasy and always wondering who is going to get the ax next.
Great culture
Qld Procurement / Inventory Coordinator (Former Employee), BrisbaneFebruary 19, 2014
Pros: great salary and team building
Cons: no advancement opportunities
Completing supply chain management system. Transaction data entry, management meetings, reporting to the senior management team on a daily basis.

The teams are full of great people and very friendly people to work with.
nice learning experience
credit controller (Current Employee), Bussigny-près-Lausanne, VDOctober 15, 2013
Pros: nice atmosphere, colleagues, learned a lot
Cons: not enough variation, absence of creativity
I have been working for O-I since December 2011. During this time I have gained a good understanding of O-I’s business, both through my job in Accounts Receivable as well as through general interest and co-workers. In my current position within Accounts Receivable I am responsible for the Benelux, the UK, the Scandinavian market and various export customers.
In – more... this position I have learned and demonstrated that I am able to organize myself, coordinate activities, resolve complex issues in between different departments, as well as providing excellent service to our customers. Although I am grateful for the insights and experience this has given me, I feel it is time for a new challenge. – less

About O-I

Owens-Illinois, Inc. is a manufacturer of glass containers. The Company produces glass containers for beer, and ready-to-drink – Read more