o

o Employee Reviews

Fun workplace,
Hostess RA Sushi Bar & Restaurant (Former Employee), ScottsdaleMarch 24, 2014
Pros: half off sushi
Cons: no free sushi
On a typical day at work, I would hostess and clean. I learned how to work well with customers no matter what the situation, and how to work well in the restaurant industry. My coworkers were for the most part great. The hardest part of the job was creating an accurate wait frame and remaining polite to the people during the stressful and packed nights at the restaurant. The most enjoyable part of the job was having a great working environment with cool people.
fun workplace can be tiring at times
Package Handler (Former Employee), Beaumont,TexasFebruary 27, 2014
Pretty steady job paid fairly well at the time, great benefits as well as the culter. managing staff supervisors well coordinated, verry fast paced job requires alot of lifting and standing.
Hearst and Conde Nast are the best teachers anyone can ask for.
Fashion Editor (Current Employee), New York, NYFebruary 26, 2014
I have confronted all my fears and challenges here and overcame them all. I have built the thick skin and confidence here, needed in the fashion industry in order to survive.
Great Work Atmosphere
Intern (Former Employee), Rockland, MAApril 9, 2013
All of the FA's and Brokers are great to work with and learn from. It depends on where you work from what I have heard from other interns, but you can really learn alot if you make the most out of it.
I was the owner and liked the job i was doing
otr driver (Former Employee), Wilmore, KYSeptember 27, 2012
Great learning experience owing my own truck. I would not attempt to persue owning my own truck again.