The right candidate will help grow our business by serving as a Maintenance Manager, focusing on production equipment maintenance and repair. The responsibilities for this position include:
- reviewing work orders to determine priorities; by scheduling repairs, maintenance, and installation of machines, tools, and equipment;
- directing the maintenance of utility systems to make sure that operations run smoothly;
- ensuring that any repairs are made in a timely manner;
- overseeing the replacement of defective parts with new parts;
- directing the repair or reproduction of parts and machines;
- monitoring the assembly and test operation of machines to verify correction of malfunction; ensuring the preventative maintenance of all machines and Company facilities.
- developing preventative maintenance programs;
- inspecting machines and equipment to ensure that all are operating properly and efficiently;
- reviewing new product plans and discussing equipment needs or modifications with engineers;
- corresponding with Senior Management and engineering and quality control Staff, and recommending measures to improve operations of machines and equipment as needed.
- Supervise maintenance staff.
- Ability to communicate effectively with Management, co-workers and subordinate staff in English
- In depth knowledge of production machinery; knowledge of agricultural product production machinery a plus
- Experience in manufacturing equipment repair and maintenance
- Associates Degree or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school; and three to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be tactful, mature, flexible and able to successfully respond to multiple work pressures
- Supervisory experience
- Ability/Willingness to thrive in a multi-cultural work environment
- Must be comfortable in a manufacturing environment with machinery, etc
- Must be able to withstand strong unpleasant odors resulting from the production process
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience and qualifications
- Eligible for annual bonuses based upon Company and individual performance
- Upon successful completion of a 90-day Introductory Period, Full Time Staff are eligible to receive group insurance, including major medical.
- Paid Time Off in accordance with company policy, based on length of service
Indeed - 20 months ago
Founded in Japan in 1955, Benesse has been creating educational resources for school teachers at the primary, junior, and high school level,...