The right candidate will help grow our business by serving as a Maintenance Manager, focusing on production equipment maintenance and repair. The responsibilities for this position include:
- reviewing work orders to determine priorities; by scheduling repairs, maintenance, and installation of machines, tools, and equipment;
- directing the maintenance of utility systems to make sure that operations run smoothly;
- ensuring that any repairs are made in a timely manner;
- overseeing the replacement of defective parts with new parts;
- directing the repair or reproduction of parts and machines;
- monitoring the assembly and test operation of machines to verify correction of malfunction; ensuring the preventative maintenance of all machines and Company facilities.
- developing preventative maintenance programs;
- inspecting machines and equipment to ensure that all are operating properly and efficiently;
- reviewing new product plans and discussing equipment needs or modifications with engineers;
- corresponding with Senior Management and engineering and quality control Staff, and recommending measures to improve operations of machines and equipment as needed.
- Supervise maintenance staff.
- Ability to communicate effectively with Management, co-workers and subordinate staff in English
- In depth knowledge of production machinery; knowledge of agricultural product production machinery a plus
- Experience in manufacturing equipment repair and maintenance
- Associates Degree or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school; and three to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be tactful, mature, flexible and able to successfully respond to multiple work pressures
- Supervisory experience
- Ability/Willingness to thrive in a multi-cultural work environment
- Must be comfortable in a manufacturing environment with machinery, etc
- Must be able to withstand strong unpleasant odors resulting from the production process
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience and qualifications
- Eligible for annual bonuses based upon Company and individual performance
- Upon successful completion of a 90-day Introductory Period, Full Time Staff are eligible to receive group insurance, including major medical.
- Paid Time Off in accordance with company policy, based on length of service
Founded in Japan in 1955, Benesse has been creating educational resources for school teachers at the primary, junior, and high school level,...