Intern with computer and people skills needed! (Golden, CO (Denver West/Colorado Mills))
Real Estate Intern
Greater Denver Area
We are looking for a sharp, creative, fast learner and very motivated intern. We would like an intern who is an independent problem solver and wants to be part of a winning team.
The Intern will be responsible for working with management in the evaluation of potential acquisitions, project management of property rehabilitation jobs, and online marketing tools.
Responsibilities and training include but are not limited to:
1. Modeling cash flows and partnership structures to determine risk and return;
2. Preparing presentations on potential transactions for senior management that identify and assess synergies, utilize various valuation techniques, analyze financial risks, etc.;
3. Researching real estate markets and competitive analysis related to potential acquisitions and divestures;
4. Participating in the many facets of bringing a deal to closing; and
5. Support with various aspects of asset management.
Marketing Skills Training:
1. Search Engine Optimization (SEO) - Learning how search engines and users can find the services offered.
2. Social Media Optimization (SMO) or Social SEO -- Build real customer relationships and boost visits and traffic to site. Understand the key elements that result in success
3. Search Engine Marketing -- Promote services via Google Adwords, Microsoft adCenter, Facebook ads, LinkedIn ads. Understand the principles of Pay Per Click (PPC)
4. Web Analytics -- Measure the performance of the site/ads and improving it
5. Affiliate Marketing -- Drive traffic, account and sales through affiliate marketing
6. Online Stores -- Promote services on online stores
7. Guerrilla Marketing
8. Email Marketing -- Understand email marketing efforts to drive traffic and user signup
9. Direct marketing, mailing lists
Tools and Technology Training -- CSV, Excel, HTML, Wordpress, Google Adwords Editor, Google Analytics, Google Webmaster
Desired Skills & Experience
The ideal intern will consist of the following:
Strong Excel and Word skills
Ability to work independently
Strong written and verbal communication skills
Comfortable participating in and leading conversations with management
Strong relationship building skills
Be comfortable working in a home office, where potential hazards and distractions would include small children!
Must be a responsible driver. A background check will be performed.
This job would require driving to job sites to meet with vendors and contractors
This job also requires sitting and working at a computer
Approximately 20 hours per week, could be increased for the right person
Flexible scheduling, could vary week-to-week
Golden, Colorado 80401
Hourly wage: Start at $8 per hour
We are a family-owned property investment company. We invest in residential fix-and-flips and rentals, primarily in the Denver, Colorado metro area. Our objective is to identify opportunities in real estate or real estate related investments and minimize risk through diversification and careful investment structuring.
Type: Part-time Experience: Internship Functions: Administrative, Marketing Industries: Real Estate
Location: Golden, CO (Denver West/Colorado Mills)
Compensation: Start $8 per hour
This is an internship job
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.