Responsible for assisting the CFO and the organization's accounting functions. These functions include maintaining the organization's accounting principles, practices, procedures, and initiatives.
- Prepare journal entries in conjunction with the monthly closing
- Responsible for corporate acquisition accounting
- Monthly reconciliations
- Updating and maintaining corporate records
- Prepares financial reports and presents findings and recommendations to top management.
- Assist CFO’s job duties
- Bachelor Degree – Accounting/Finance
- CPA in Process
- 3-5 years minimum experience
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced and team-oriented environment
- Ability to exercise good judgment by recognizing urgency and prioritizing accordingly
- High degree of confidentiality and latitude
- Advanced knowledge of spreadsheet applications and solid computer skills
- Able to work independently with strong administrative and problem solving skills
- 5 to 7 years of experience
- Corporate tax return capability
- Extensive experience with QuickBooks
- Background in cash basis accounting is a plus
- Cash flow projection knowledge
OJM Group is an investment advisor providing financial planning, consulting and investment management services. OJM is seeking a full-time...