Conducts preventive maintenance, repair, installation, and general servicing of systems (including detailed troubleshooting of systems). Responsible for high levels of customer satisfaction through direct, on-site customer Interaction
- Install, maintain, and repair Equipment and software at the customer locations.
- Provide software support including troubleshooting
- Perform full service equipment installations at the customer’s site
- Provide technical support for equipment and training for customers
- Maintain accurate inventory counts of all parts in a company provided vehicle
- Manage territory to comply with company standards
- High School Diploma/GED;
- Must know how to operate a Computer
- Strong knowledge of electrical/mechanical repair
- Ability to assess/troubleshoot software
- Ability to travel to assigned accounts on a daily basis.
- Willing to work reasonable overtime
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug test
- Must have a valid driver’s license and clean driving record
Indeed - 30+ days ago
OME Inc is an authorized service provider for many Major Equipment Manufactures in the US. We work on Paint dispensing and mixing equipment,...