The Offices Services Clerk is responsible for maintaining office supply inventory throughout the facility, providing back-up coverage to the Receptionist or Switchboard areas, assisting clients with copier issues and contacting vendor for service, providing oversight of vendors when entering the building, and providing general office support when needed throughout the facility. The Office Services Clerk will also be responsible for all facility keys and responding when needed to unlock offices or other rooms when needed
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Maintaining and stocking office supply inventory throughout facility
2. Provide telephone coverage and physical coverage when needed to Reception and Switchboard areas.
3. Provide oversight assistance to client staff with regard to copiers on property and calling for service when needed.
4. Provide oversight of vendors when requesting access to the facility.
5. Provide General Office Support to various areas of the facility when needed.
6. Maintain all keys to facility.
7. Must strive to meet and exceed customer expectations.
8. Maintain any needed paperwork on a daily basis
9. Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
1. Be personable, articulate, knowledgeable and professional in presenting oneself in a professional setting
2. Multi-tasking abilities in dealing with several projects at one time
3. Strong initiative required; ability to work independently with minimal direct supervision
4. Must possess strong organizational skills
5. Sound judgment
6. Ability to communicate effectively with co-workers
7. Ability to read and understand written and oral instructions
8. Ability to organize tasks and times to ensure timely completion of all projects
9. Maintain a close working relationship with Account Manager and co-workers
10. Basic computer knowledge required.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Excellence verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to function with a high level of patience, tact and diplomacy in handling any complaints/situations
- Knowledge of switchboard console and customer service skills preferred
- Fine and/or gross motor skills, including the ability to grasp
- Ability to walk, bend, kneel, stand, and/or sit for an extended period of time
- Manual dexterity required for operating office machinery (phone, copy machines, binding equipment, etc)
- The ability to exert maximum muscle force to lift, push, pull, or carry objects.
- The ability to lift approximately 50lbs. on a regular basis.
Indeed - 18 months ago