Worksite location and Zip Code: Arlington, VA area
OMNITEC Solutions (http://www.omnitecinc.com) provides a wide range of analytical and strategic management support to the DOD / Navy acquisition portfolio of programs. We have an anticipated opening for an experienced Instructional Designer. This will be a full-time position with on-site work required in the Arlington, Va. area.
US citizenship and a Secret Clearance or the ability to immediately obtain one is required.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support workforce development in the area of integrated project management, earned value management and risk management.
- Assess organizational needs, identify training targets, and build formalized training curriculums to address systemic performance issues, as well as ad-hoc training to close short-term skill and performance gaps as required/requested.
- Provide an assessment of overall learning culture and requirements, including development of a Strategic and Tactical training plan.
- Provide "train the trainer" support that ensures event reproducibility over time, and assist with the deployment of training.
· Masters degree in Instructional Systems Design or related disciplines, preferred. A Bachelors degree with an additional six years of relevant experience may be substituted for a Masters degree.
- Minimum of twelve (12) years of experience in curriculum design and development, including establishing training needs, developing goals and objectives, developing training programs, and applying the instructional system development (ISD) process.
- At least five (5) years of this experience should include working with highly technical subject matter experts supporting technology business or DOD acquisition programs.
· Experience with the development and implementation of performance measurement frameworks.
· US citizenship and a Secret Clearance or the ability to immediately obtain one.
Additional Helpful Skills:
Prior experience supporting US Navy SYSCOM's is helpful.
To apply, please go to job number 140005DC : Instructional Designer, via our jobs portal at: http://www.omnitecinc.com/Careers/CurrentOpenings.aspx
OMNITEC Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmation Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.