Law firm experience is a MUST!
- Function as the firm’s technical lead for MS Office, Open Text eDocs Document Management software, Innova templates and other legal applications support and maintenance.
- Support and manage desktop software and applications, maintain Windows 7 patch levels with Microsoft SCCM.
- Install, integrate, coordinate, test and deploy new applications.
- Document and publish all application functionality changes, maintain change logs and communicate procedures to IT staff. Fully test and document application patches and updates before a rollout or upgrade.
- Conduct alpha, beta and documented QA testing of new applications..
- Support home users working in a Citrix environment via telephone or remote access as needed in regards to application support.
- Maintain current SQL patch levels and perform database maintenance. Candidate must have a base level SQL experience.
- Function as second level application support. Answer support tickets and e-mail as they relate to application problems or questions. Solve problems over the telephone, via remote access or by visiting the workstation as appropriate. Escalate problems to the applications technical support when necessary
- Update help desk database program and open, assign and track help desk tickets for reported problems. Document problems and resolutions including identification of root cause and close help desk tickets as appropriate
- Maintain necessary logs and follow-up with end-users to ensure resolution.
SPECIFIC SKILLS REQUIRED
Proven experience with standard business productivity applications such as Microsoft Office, and Document Management and Word template software. Ability to support various litigation support applications such as CaseMap, Concordance, Sanction and LiveNote.
Experience with remote access services such as Terminal Services and Citrix. Working knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server 2005/2008
Indeed - 16 months ago
Omnitech Electronics Incorporated provides contract engineering services with expertise in electronic hardware design, automated test...