ONLINE Information Services, Inc. is looking for a strategic, sales-focused, and results-driven Customer Success Account Executive (CSE) to engage, retain, and enable our property management customers to fully utilize ONLINE’s solutions. The Customer Success Account Executive will be part of a high-performing sales team that supports ONLINE’s customers.
At ONLINE we are customer obsessed – providing them with exceptional service and product support. The Customer Success Account Executive will focus on the retention of our property management customers and ultimately drive revenue retention and expansion. You will be the key champion for ensuring ONLINE’s customers’ experience is exceptional. Reporting to the Sales Manager, you will partner with the sales team to develop and execute our customer engagement and retention strategy from all angles of the business. Your focus will be to make every customer in your portfolio wildly successful resulting in long-term loyalty to ONLINE.
This is a new and challenging role that requires exceptional customer centricity, team building, a motivational style and analytical skills. The right candidate is truly passionate about customer advocacy and has a proven track record to talk about! Candidates with previous B2B insides sales are welcome.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Self-starter with a proven track record of driving customer success.
- Ability to understand customer requirements, identify up-sell and cross-sell opportunities to deepen penetration of ONLINE solutions within customer environment.
- Fanatical about customer success and tenacious at driving long-term customer value.
- Excited about driving and tracking a consistent engagement process with all customers in your portfolio.
- Team player with the highest level of integrity, who will innovate to continue improving the way ONLINE serves its customers.
- Passionate about technology and how it can be leveraged to drive business impact
- Excellent organization, project management, time management, and communication skills
- Willingness to 'roll up one's sleeves' and assist wherever needed
- Ability to work independently and to deliver on detail as well as strategy
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time (conferences and tradeshows)
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Own the ultimate responsibility for the customer’s retention and potential expansion business working closely with sales. Additionally, they would ensure that customers achieve maximum value from their investment in ONLINE, fully leverage all products and services on an ongoing basis, identify new opportunities and collaborate with the rest of the Sales Team to ensure growth attainment and customer satisfaction.
- Develop relationships with key customer decision makers such that all ONLINE activities are closely aligned with the customer's business case and business strategy.
- Effectively network an account from the C-Level down in order to maximize customer’s use of the services.
- Identify and develop new opportunities for expansion across the customer’s business and collaborate with the sales team to ensure growth and increased customer usage.
- Proactively manage each customer’s business needs and environments – actively seek opportunities to up-sell, cross-sell and generate referrals.
- Leverage ONLINE resources with knowledge of our products to provide relevant adoption, best practices and technical recommendations on solutions and enhancements configured to meet customers’ business needs.
- This individual will meet or speak with the customer executive sponsor(s) frequently (monthly) with the expectation of continually moving the relationship forward while uncovering new opportunities.
TO APPLY with us, go to our WEBSITE www.ONLINEis.com, About, Employment, Current Openings and apply for the position. We will contact you once we have received your results.
M-F 8-5. Benefits after 90 days. Paid vacation. 401k with employer match after one year.
ONLINE Information Services, Inc. has been in business since the mid-1950s, first as a credit bureau and collection agency, and now as the provider of credit decision tools and accounts receivable management for the property management, utility and mortgage industries.