ONTITLE National Settlement Services, with its corporate offices in Pennsylvania and its centralized processing center in Orange County, California is a next generation settlement services provider. Company founder, John R. Lynch along with his highly experienced executive team, is well known for creating top tier real estate services platforms and building very successful companies by identifying underserved niche markets, filling the void and building the companies into category leaders.
ONTITLE is currently seeking an Escrow Assistant for our Orange County, CA processing center. This position will be responsible for assisting with pre-closing preparation and post-closing tasks while supporting the Escrow Officer. Will read contracts, commitments and orders in preparation for the closings as well as assemble the necessary documents to prepare the file. Assistant will prepare estimated HUD 1 Settlement Statements as needed, follow-up on pending or outstanding items, interaction with notary network provider and others.
As a Escrow Assistant you will benefit from:
- Base Salary and Bonus Schedule - $30,000 - $36,000 year (based on experience)
- Monday-Friday 8:30 am – 5:30 pm (no overtime or weekends)
- 2 years work experience in escrow industry preferred but not required
- Communicate effectively and professionally
- Demonstrate predictable and regular attendance
- Notary experience preferred but not necessary