ORI Environmental is seeking a motivated individual to operate satellite location in Enid area. Candidate will be required to drive service truck providing used oil, used filters and used antifreeze recovery services to ORIE customers. Candidate may be required to work weekends, be called upon for after-hours work and out of town projects on an as needed bases. Candidate must be able to work as part of a crew. This position works with established procedures with specific safety and environmental policies as stated by the Operations Manager and EH&S.
Pay will be based on experience. Position includes a full benefits package as well as a $3000 sign on bonus ($1500 issued after first week & $1500 issued at 90 days).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Deliver excellent customer SERVICE to internal and external customers consistent with ORIE's commitments: Selfless, Ethical, Respectful, Versatile, Innovative, Communication and Encouraging.
- Performs manual labor to unload and load vehicle tanks, transferring material into holding tank(s) and other storage.
- Sample, gauge, and offload incoming product streams.
- Maintain ORIE facility and equipment and coordinate maintenance and repairs with the supervisor.
- Complete paperwork for safe and legal transportation.
- Understand and comply with RCRA requirements for storage of waste in accumulation areas of the facility.
- Obtain and maintain a Class B or higher CDL with HAZMAT and Tanker Endorsement, as applicable.
- Other duties as assigned.
High school diploma or equivalent is required. Requires valid Class B or higher CDL with applicable endorsements and a good driving record, knowledge of vehicle maintenance and repair, demonstrated ability to operate CMV equipment and to meet DOT required physical & drug screen. Two or more years experience in related field is preferred.
Call Ashley @ 405-943-8969, fax resume to 405-943-9108 or email to address above.
Please attach an up to date resume with e-mail.