OES is an environmental consulting organization services the Pacific Northwest and Alaska. The Enthusiastic Candidate will be experienced in maintaining office operations by receiving and distributing communications; maintaining supplies and equipment; picking-up and delivering items; serving customers. Duties will include:
1) Forwarding information by receiving and distributing communications; collecting and mailing correspondence; copying information.
2) Maintains supplies by checking stock to determine inventory levels; anticipating requirements; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt; stocking items;
3) Assist Project Managers in maintaining project schedules and invoicing.
4) Serves customers; answering questions; forwarding messages; confirming customer receipt of reports; keeping customers informed of report status.
5) Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Skills/Qualifications: Office Experience - General, Scheduling, Telephone Skills, Typing, Documentation Skills, Verbal Communication, Written Communication, Dependability, Attention to Detail, Administrative Writing Skills.
Programs: Microsoft Suite and Quickbooks.