About the Role
Our business is expanding quickly and we are looking for a highly motivated Account Executive to join our global sales team. This key client-facing, in-market role reports to the SVP of Sales and Business Development. The Account Executive is responsible for selling eCommerce solutions, including customizations and integrations, quality assurance, testing, and ongoing support and enhancements to retailers and brand manufactures primarily in the apparel, accessories, cosmetics and footwear markets. The Account Executive we seek enjoys uncovering and closing new business opportunities in a fast-paced environment. The position is responsible for utilizing consultative selling to medium to large enterprises to stakeholders from the director to corporate level to successfully close new business opportunities.
About OSF Global Services
Enthusiastic. Passionate. Determined. Just a few of the adjectives clients have used to describe OSF Global Services. And we agree! OSF has been delivering SLA-grade professional services since 2003. The company’s forte is application development and technology integration across key markets, including e-commerce, CRM and Cloud. Headquartered in Quebec, Canada, OSF has offices in the U.S., France, Germany, Italy, UK, Romania and Ukraine. OSF Global Services is ISO 9001:2008 certified, Microsoft Certified, a Salesforce.com Consulting Partner, a NetSuite Solutions Partner and a Rackspace Hosting Member Partner. For more information about the company, please visit www.osf-global.com and www.osf-commerce.com.
- 5 -7+ years of experience selling solutions to the enterprise with an emphasis on retail or D2C ecommerce related solutions.
- Highly self-motivated with competitive drive and strong business acumen
- Successful background in complex, executive-level sales processes
- Excellent negotiation and presentation skills
- Superior relationship building and interpersonal skills
- Must have a consistent record of quota achievement
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A technical background or demonstrated technical curiosity is a plus
- Strong time management, organization, and decision making skills are critical
- Excellent phone communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work in a home based environment initially
- Solid skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PPT and Outlook
- 3-5 years of demonstrated over quota performance
- Maintaining a detailed pipeline and forecast in a CRM/sales force automation system
- Demandware, Magento, knowledge a plus
Education and training:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent
- Sales and lead development training is desirable
New York, NY
Salary to commensurate with experience. OSF Global Services, Inc. is an EOE-AA/M/F/V/D employer.
LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY
Indeed - 9 months ago