We are actively looking for a Occupational Physical Therapist for our 2 locations. This is an opportunity to grow within an energetic and established company that provides high-level patient care to medically fragile children in our offices, patient home, school, or daycare environment. We value hard work, dedication, and commitment to the families we service.
The Occupational or Physical Therapy will:
- Be a registered professional who provides coordinated care to patients of all age groups
- Plan, implement, and evaluate patient care plans to restore or maintain patient well being
- Evaluate occupational roles and occupational performance of patients with physical, psycho-social and/or cognitive impairments
- Provide intervention to deficits and elicit responses
- Collaborates with interdisciplinary team
- Execution of Quality Care to Clients
- Adherence to policies and procedures outlined by the state of Florida
- At least 1 years of experience in pediatrics preferred
- CPR: Healthcare Provider Florida license or eligible
- Graduate of an approved school of OT
Be a part of something great. Join our pursuit of excellence.
call : (305) 591-4181