Administrative Assistant / Human Resource Manager
A Prestigious Private Club located in greater Rochester is welcoming candidates of the highest caliber to submit credentials for consideration to join our world class organization. Retirement has forced us to fill this position. All applications are confidential.
The candidate will perform various administrative tasks associated with member services. This position is responsible for club correspondence, maintaining accurate membership records, directories and publications. The candidate also will be responsible for managing/maintaining employee files and processing H/R filings as needed. The candidate has direct interaction with the membership requiring a professional presence.
- Excellent communication, writing and presentation development skills with a proficiency in MSExcel, MSWord and other widely used communication software
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Current knowledge/experience allowing the candidate to support H/R administration
- Must be able to handle confidential information
- facilitate membership application / enrollment process
- maintain accurate membership roster and produce reports as needed
- assist in producing club communication for GM, Board and Committees
- deliver a high level of member services to our discriminating membership
- various research for management as needed
This full time position is available immediately which includes paid vacation, medical coverage and retirement benefits. We are a top 100 employer in the Rochester area with high levels of employee satisfaction. Become part of a world class team. For immediate confidential consideration apply on line.
We are an Equal Opportunity Workplace