Oak Park Mall Employee Reviews in United States

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
OakPark Mall, Forever 21
Recovery Specialist (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KSDecember 28, 2013
It's a great place to work. Lots of fun, but not a place for someone who likes to slack off. It's a fast pace job. Lots of work there that is constantly being done. I enjoyed working there. Management was good and people got along there, for the most part. Everyone worked as a team. This job requires you to remember a lot and for you to constantly be on your feet. A typical day at work seems long, depending on the day. Lots to do all the time. Constant customer servicing and putting clothes back. You really learn how to multitask. I learned how to be more of a leader than a follower there. I lean red how to make it a fun place to work, yet to get the job done, also. Management was good. I enjoyed them. Being open and honest with them is key there. Hardest part of the job is the long hours and having a hard time finding someone to take your shift if you are sick, especially during season rushes. People come and go there all the time because they don't know how hard the job really is. You will be worked there if you do a good job and show interest. The more you do, the more hours you get. Which is a plus. The most enjoyable part of working there was that it was a fun place to be. All of us knew each other and it was a respectable place. It's always fun helping customers find things and showing them around and what we have to offer to them. All in all, it was a good place to work.
Pros
good hours, great people to work with, helping customers
Cons
no one to cover shifts when sick
I helped bring "American Girl" to Oak Park Mall!
Multimedia Technology Advisor (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KSJuly 5, 2013
I worked A/V for the general manager of Oak Park Mall. We put together a presentation to get American Girl into Oak Park Mall.
about this job
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KSDecember 16, 2012
it was temparay position we could not work in a full time do to you are only working three days a week more or lest
Pros
pay good
Cons
not a lot of hours

4.5