Oak Ridge National Laboratory Employee Review

View all Oak Ridge National Laboratory reviews

A great place to work!
Senior Secretary to Director (Former Employee) –  1 Bethel Valley Road, Oak Ridge, TNApril 10, 2014
Enjoyed a variety of tasks in positions held. Given opportunities to lead and received positive feedback and encouragement. Worked for a variety of organizations and was able to gain insight into the research and scientific as well as service organization sides of the company. My contacts were with external and internal customers and appreciated the challenge in providing extraordinary service to all. The most difficult part at times was maneuvering throughout the campus because of parking restrictions. But even this had a positive side because it provided needed exercise on days when I was tied to my desk.
Pros
Great work environment, great co-workers, up-to-date computers and other office equipment.
Cons
Campus located in remote area.

Other Oak Ridge National Laboratory Employee Reviews

relaxed and fun enviroment
Office Clerk (Former Employee) –  Oak Ridge, TNNovember 14, 2017
I was an intern and enjoyed learning and interacting with others while on site. I found management to be very friendly and helpful creating an inviting environment.
Productive and fun place to work.
Research Assistant (Former Employee) –  Oak Ridge, TNNovember 11, 2017
I worked at Oak Ridge as a research scientist when I was a graduate student at LSU and North Dakota. I learned how to conduct research there and solve really complicated problems.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Oak Ridge National Laboratory. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4