OakBend Medical Center is the largest full-service healthcare facility in Fort Bend County! Our community hospital is committed to advancing the quality of life and health for every person we touch. Services include:
- Only Level lll (Advanced) TraumaCenter in Fort Bend County
- Only Hospital Based Skilled Nursing Facility in Fort Bend County
- Gold Certified Stroke Program
- Level II Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) to care for high-risk newborns
- Hospital based Air Ambulance
- No Wait ER Guarantee
OakBend Medical Center is located 25 miles outside of downtown Houston and proudly serves the Fort Bend County community including the cities of Richmond, Rosenberg, Sugar Land, Missouri City, Needville, Fulshear, Katy, and Stafford. Neighboring communities outside of Fort Bend include Houston, Sealy, Wharton, and El Campo located in adjacent counties of Harris, Austin, and Brazoria counties.
OakBend Medical Center is committed to our employees with the same level of care given to patients. Benefits include day one health insurance coverage, dental, vision, health retirement and more!
For a full list of career opportunities, please visit our website:
www.oakbendmedcenter.org – less