Oakland Stamping

Oakland Stamping Employer Reviews

i love them they did whatever to get the job done
• Janitorial/Maintenance Experience (Former Employee), Lake Orion, MIApril 21, 2014
i love them they did whatever to get the job done but it was too many coworkers that tried to be the boss.
Good overall company
Quality Engineering Coordinator (Current Employee), Detroit, MIMarch 3, 2014
Diverse company
Variety of plants with a goal of expanding
secure facilty
able to relocate or advance to another plant
hard work
GM (Former Employee), Lake Orion, MIOctober 9, 2013
Pros: free lunch
Cons: long breaks
Hard work a lot of over time. Management wasn't very good. had good benfits
I love the hours 6a.m-2p.m
Welder (Former Employee), Detroit,MiFebruary 12, 2013
Pros: no weekends
Cons: short breaks
I learned how to run a weld cell machine with efficiency. My co-works was some of the best people that a person could know.
Short breaks, misleading attendance policy, finger pointing, Not a good job environment.
Machine Operator (Former Employee), Detroit, MIDecember 15, 2012
Short breaks, misleading attendance policy, finger pointing. Not a good job environment.
It was a great experience workin with Oakland stamping.
Quality Auditor (Former Employee), Detroit, MINovember 15, 2012
Pros: there's no free lunch.
Cons: we have short breaks
The typical day at work was the day I got familiar with the job I was doing. I have learned how satisfied the customer and the company will be when the employees take care of their jobs in the proper way.
Good management is a big part of the company success, specially when you know how to make your co-workers do more for the company, care about their – more... jobs and be a wear of satisfy.

Hardest part of the job is the shift I was doing, and the enjoyable part of the job is been a part of those good workers. – less
Nice atmosphere to work in with friendly managment.
Crib Manager / Fork Truck Operater (Former Employee), Lake Orion, MINovember 6, 2012
A typical work day would include short morning meetings where managment would assign people to automation machines based on what materials are needed that day/week. After lunch break there would be a 5-10 minute meeting where safety and overall production were the topics. The hardest part of the job would be the repetitive actions of loading and unloading – more... materials into the machines. I would have to say the easiest part of the job would be how managment was more like a co-worker instead of a boss standing behind you with a whip, figuratively speaking of course. – less