Oakland University Employee Review

View all Oakland University reviews

Great University
Student (Former Employee) –  Auburn Hills, MISeptember 18, 2013
Was a student in 2007. Graduated with a CDF Certification from Oakland University. it was a beautiful experience learning on the Campus of OU.

Other Oakland University Employee Reviews

Best University in Michigan!
Student Success Assistant/Admissions Assistant (Former Employee) –  Rochester Hills, MINovember 29, 2017
I loved working for OU as a student and as an employee after I graduated but after a year it was time for me to move on to something different. I have had wonderful experiences working with some of the best Higher Education professionals in the business and some were a little full of themselves but that is the work life you are always going to have some of those people. The one thing I didn't like from one of my jobs was that I was told my position was going to be split between 2 parts and it really was not so that disappointed me but other than that OU helped me grow into the professional that I am today and I am very thankful for that!
Pros
Pay, Free Swag on occasion and lunches
Cons
No Benefits, No Perks
Good place to work.
Lecturer (part-time) (Current Employee) –  Rochester, MINovember 21, 2017
The students, faculty and staff were nice. The property and campus are beautiful. The atmosphere was nice. The traffic and parking were difficult to manage.