Oakland University Employee Review

View all Oakland University reviews

Fun and exciting place to work.
Asst. Facilities and Events Director/Internship (Current Employee) –  Rochester, MIJune 18, 2013
I was happy to be a part of Oakland University for the last 12 months and look forward to taking the valuable experiences with me to my next job.

Other Oakland University Employee Reviews

Best University in Michigan!
Student Success Assistant/Admissions Assistant (Former Employee) –  Rochester Hills, MINovember 29, 2017
I loved working for OU as a student and as an employee after I graduated but after a year it was time for me to move on to something different. I have had wonderful experiences working with some of the best Higher Education professionals in the business and some were a little full of themselves but that is the work life you are always going to have some of those people. The one thing I didn't like from one of my jobs was that I was told my position was going to be split between 2 parts and it really was not so that disappointed me but other than that OU helped me grow into the professional that I am today and I am very thankful for that!
Pros
Pay, Free Swag on occasion and lunches
Cons
No Benefits, No Perks
Good place to work.
Lecturer (part-time) (Current Employee) –  Rochester, MINovember 21, 2017
The students, faculty and staff were nice. The property and campus are beautiful. The atmosphere was nice. The traffic and parking were difficult to manage.