Oakley

Oakley Employer Reviews

Strong Brand
Executive program advisor (Current Employee), Foothill Ranch, CAOctober 9, 2013
Young and smart management team
Strong Brand
Great work environment
Productive and fun work place.
Assistant Manager/Warehouse Manager (Current Employee), Foothill Ranch, CASeptember 24, 2013
You get to work with great people, You meet so many people from the corporate side since your right next door to them. You always have fun with the people you are working with.
MAINTENANCE DEPARTMENT COORDINATOR/DISPATCHER (Current Employee), FOOTHILL RANCH, CASeptember 20, 2013
Great place to work. Very diverse and enthusiastic co-workers.
good job.
QA Inspector (Current Employee), Foothill Ranch, CASeptember 16, 2013
a typical day of work for me is to inspect sunglasses and to input data entry for material data sheet. I learned how to spot defects and how to communicate with assemblers when a defect is found. The hardest part of my job is when I am inspecting sunglasses I have not inspected before. The most enjoyable part of the job is the shift hours, my shift – more... ends at 1 pm and gives me time for family. – less
productive and fun place to work
Retail, Customer Service (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVSeptember 11, 2013
Pros: meet new people everyday
Cons: i needed more hours
start the day ready to find our customer's the right pair of sunglasses. Provide them with all the information they need to make the best selection possible. Help out co-workers when they need it.
Great work life balance, alot of company contest and incentives
Store Manager (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVSeptember 8, 2013
Pros: team/individual incentives/product knowledge training/my team
Cons: individual growth opportunity
I mange a group of 41 employees(managers and associates). I manage an environment build upon achieving positive results and exceeding goals while still having a fun work (team environment). I lead by example and am very competitive in exceeding goals and store results. The most enjoyable part of the job is servicing customers from all around the world – more... and working side by side with my team encouragimg individual development. – less
productive and fun.
Truck Driver (Former Employee), Lake Wales, FLSeptember 6, 2013
Pros: i can take days off when i need to.
Cons: a normal week is about 80 to 100 hours.
Oakley groves is a fair company. the only problem I rely have with them is they don't pay very well. but other thin that I don't have any problem with them. I enjoy the job. and the people are very kind and fun to be around. and they have good equipment. management is fair.co-workers are friendly. the hardest part of the job is the long hours.
Fun company
Sales Rep (Former Employee), Cabazon, CAAugust 23, 2013
Pros: place to learn and practice skills
Cons: no growth
Usually would start for the closing shift, very nice work environment, made sales, and provided customer service, as well as cashier duties. Was able to learn much about the sales world, and was able to get comfortable with it.
A fast paced, forward thinking brand that allowed for individual accomplishment
REGIONAL SALES DIRECTOR (Former Employee), Foothill Ranch, CAAugust 21, 2013
Pros: company encouraged and rewarded forward thinking and aggressive leadership
Managed a team of 6-12 and oversaw sales for all product categories that the brand represented. Worked directly with marketing to create awareness and promote the brand through all market segments.

Very supportive management team who supported and encouraged risk taking and imagination.

Fantastic team of passionate sales professionals.

Keeping up – more... with the evolution of the brand was a welcomed challenge. – less
Fun, Innovative company
Rx Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Foothill Ranch, CAJuly 16, 2013
Pros: wonderful product discount
Cons: in lake forest, a long drive for me.
Great company, great co-workers, great managers. Would love to work there again!
Productive and task driven workplace.
Associate (Current Employee), Livermore, CAJuly 15, 2013
Pros: discounts, and bonus's
Cons: bad hours, and low pay
My typical day at work would start by going over sales goals and greeting customers. Then it would transition into ringing people up and re- stalking the sales floor. Later on when we are closed I would vacuum, mop, and straighten out the sales floor in order to get things ready for the next day.
The sales leads and supervisors are great, but management – more... needs work. My co- workers are young and ignorant, only a hand full of them know how to act in a professional work environment. – less
i didnt like working there
Security Officer (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAJuly 9, 2013
Pros: need more hours
Cons: u only work part time
I didnt like working here it was long hours and not enough pay they didnt treat you good and the pay sucked
Fast Paced
Manager (Current Employee), Foothill Ranch, CAJuly 8, 2013
Pros: discounts
Cons: pay and promotion
Fast paced ever changing environment with continuous turn-over. Culture is entrepreneur centric with little organizational maturity around excellence in management. Focus is on product and marketing, other disciplines are secondary. The pay is low/average, yet the culture is open and empowering, but don't expect much advancement with such a flat organization.
Great Place!
Store Manager (Current Employee), Irvine, CAJuly 6, 2013
This is a great place to work! Great people and fantastic perks!
Fun for a short term gig
Store Manager (Former Employee), Atlanta gaJune 20, 2013
Pros: parties
Cons: infrequent pay. no advancement
Fun company to work for.
District managers hire their friends. Advancement is based off how many tequila shots you can take with corporate leaders.
A fast paist enviroment, with cross training available
Order puller (Former Employee), Foothill Ranch, CAJune 18, 2013
Pros: employee recognition events
Cons: not off in certain holidays
I wouldn't just work in one area.. sence I was cross trained when ever work got slow, I managed to learn in different areas in the department, so no matter what I always manage to have something to do for my employeer.
Great workplace with fun people
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Lakewood, COJune 3, 2013
Pros: great brand and product.
Love the Oakley brand. When you know about the company and what it offers and you stand behind it the product sells it's self. Hardest part of the job was competing with other sunglass stores in the same area selling the same product. Most enjoyable were the people who came to buy and who came to work.
The product is great
Stock Manager/Sale Representative (Former Employee), Miami, FlMay 31, 2013
Pros: free oakley clothes every 3 months
Cons: management staff
customer service is the focus. I know a lot about the product before working there. Management wasn't really that good.
Amazing to work for
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Baton Rouge, LAMay 29, 2013
You were the only person who could limit productivity. Can't wait to work there again.
A fun place to work
wax injection press operator (Former Employee), Dayton, NVMay 7, 2013
Pros: working as a team
Cons: can't think of any
Interacted with coworkers while operating machines How to operate and load machines. Management was OK. Coworkers were also OK Hardest part of job was loading heavy molds into presses. most enjoyable part of job was helping others.

About Oakley

Oakley sells so many sunglasses, it goggles the mind. The company makes and sells performance sunglasses and ski goggles for sports – Read more

Oakley Photos