GL Accountant, Oakmont Management Group
Oakmont Senior Living is a well-known developer of luxury senior living communities and has built over 30 senior communities in the western US. Oakmont's operator, Oakmont Management Group, is an innovative, dynamic, and growing team committed to providing exceptional service to our residents with caring staff and a fun, supportive, team atmosphere. Oakmont is a growing company with a vision to provide housing for the next generation of seniors. Oakmont's portfolio includes 8 operating communities, 3 communities under construction and 4 development projects in the pipeline.
We are looking to hire a GL Accountant who will be responsible for maintaining our company's financials through day-to-day bookkeeping and will report directly to our CFO.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare journal entries on a monthly basis.
- Reconcile general ledger accounts on a monthly basis.
- Complete the month end process
- Prepare monthly reports
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Detail orientated, organized and be able to multi task
- Self-motivated with ability to work independently and also in a team environment
- Take initiative, use sound judgment, reasoning and experience to solve problems
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of MS Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance or the equivalent experience
- 1-2 years prior work experience as a GL Accountant
- Prior work at a property management company a huge plus
- Knowledge of Sage Timberline system helpful, but not required
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, along with a great work environment and enjoyable work/life balance.
To apply for the position, please respond to this job ad
Oakmont Senior Living is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring, developing, and promoting team members based on individual ability and job performance.