Oaks Properties Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Excellent A+ Community
Leasing Consultant/Leasing Manager (Current Employee) –  Coppell, Tx 75019November 12, 2012
Working at Oaks Riverchase has been a blessing, the residents are wonderful and make the day smooth. Everyone gets along in the office, there is no drama what so ever. The management company is a small company, but we all became an enjoyable little unit. The most tedious part of the job is of course filing, but it has to be done and once it is, there are other things to do more enjoyable. The most enjoyable part of my job is the constant communication. Being able to speak to people, whether it be over the phone, in an email or in person makes anyone feel human. No matter what it is, I can always tell when I have made someone happy for the day. I love that!
Awesome people to work for
Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXApril 23, 2012
Owners are very involved in the properties but gave decision making to management.
Very beautiful properties in their portfolio in which the properties sold themselves
commission package, shirt term disability paid by company
weekend hours, but worh the money and time