This position requires a person fluent in ENGLISH AND SPANISH.
We will be posting other positions in the near future. We post our jobs a week in advance to our social media accounts.
Facebook - facebook.com/OASISENERGYcom
Twitter - twitter.com/OASISENERGYcom
Google+ - plus.google.com/100736001418485657416/
"Like" our facebook page or follow us on Twitter or Google+ to get advance notice.
Oasis Energy is a retail gas and electric provider to tens of thousands of customers in the northeastern United States. Our Houston headquarters maintains a modest number of staff in a small company environment.
Location: Houston, Texas (Westchase Area)
Job Description: This position will serve as the Quality Assurance Coordinator for our outsourced call centers.
- Day-to-day interaction and communication with third-party call centers in all phases of the Quality Assurance cycle
- QA/Monitor/Calibration – know how to spot non-compliance as well as missed sales opportunities
- Occasional travel necessary
- At least one year of Quality/Monitoring/Calibration experience
- Communication – phone, email, in-person
- Writing skills – spelling, grammar, professional (Test on writing email)
- Outgoing yet professional personality
- Detail Oriented
- Stay calm in a sometimes chaotic atmosphere
- Bilingual Eng/Span
Salary: This position pays a competitive salary plus benefits.