Oasis Outsourcing Employee Reviews

Not sure
Personal Assistant (Current Employee) –  Downers Grove, ILSeptember 15, 2016
Not sure what to think - Medical Benefits too expensive
Not a great deal of training
So many employees and parties involved, sometimes makes tasks difficult
Pros
Flexible scheduling
Cons
Ridiculous cost of insurance
Third Party HR Outsourcing Company
Sales Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 17, 2016
Because this was a third party HR outsourcing company non-management personnel had very limited resources available.
Pros
Flexible working hours
Cons
No upward mobility
Stay Away!
Payroll Tax Accountant (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLAugust 3, 2016
Oasis Outsourcing was one of the worst jobs I've ever had. The workload is too high, causing employees to put in over 55 hours/week on a regular basis. As long as the work gets done, management will not hire more people. If the work does not get done, management blames the employees. Supervisory staff uses bullying and intimidation to get their way. Upper management is aware and ignores it as long as the work gets done. There is a high turnover, so many employees have little experience.
Pros
no educational requirements
Cons
horrible atmosphere, no work/home balance.
Fun eveeyone pretty nice
Housekeeping (Current Employee) –  1125 gulf blvd treasure islandAugust 3, 2016
Good place more benifits the owners where pretty nice & I made the place fun with my good personality people always liked me because I was so kind & nice.
Pros
Good coworkers
Cons
No breaks exhaugting some days
Amazing company
Sales Administrator (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXJuly 20, 2016
This is an amazing company to work for. They have a number of regional offices but most of the job opportunities are at their headquarters.
Productive and very friendly place to work.
COBRA Specialist (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLJune 29, 2016
Typical day at work would consist in cleaning up the database by working on tickets from clients. Mailing out COBRA notices and helping customers with their insurance questions and premiums.
Laidback part time
Warehouse Leader (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJune 25, 2016
I operate a forklift which is pretty cool. Experience is a plus. Pay is not bad for someone who doesn't have a degree under their belt.
Great work environment with great learning opportunities
Office Services Clerk/Project assistant (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLMay 24, 2016
Work was always fun if you look to learn something new everyday. everyone is her to help starting from management all the way down to co-workers. the hardest part of the job is leaving because there is always so much to do. the most enjoyable part of the job is the work load. there is never a dull moment.
Pros
PTO, Full Benefits, Great breaks
Fun Place
Surveyor (Current Employee) –  Clearwater, FLMay 19, 2016
Very Cool Job Enjoyable nice management Good Hours and Training
Pick own hours Surveys are doable not too long Nice Co Workers
Pros
Good Money
Loved
Finance Assistant (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXMay 1, 2016
Completely Enjoyed working for this Company. I Would have stayed a long time. Family Medical Issues prevented me from staying.
Great enviroment
Supervisor- Marsha (Former Employee) –  Ardmore, OKApril 1, 2016
I loved everything about the job. I miss the co-workers. Everyone was friendly and caring. Very flexible with the fact that I was pregnant and had doctor appointments. Managers would come by my work station just to see if I was ok or needed anything.
Favorable overall, not much in advancement opportunities.
Retention Specialist (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLMarch 5, 2016
My position was eliminated, otherwise I would have continued to work there. I worked on commission only, did nmot receive any benefits and worked my own hours.
Excellent Career based position
Outsource Consultant (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLMarch 4, 2016
My experience in this position was very positive. I gained a great deal of confidence and I had hoped to make this a career. Minus the fact that they could use a well rounded training structure, Oasis was an awesome and great experience. The Management team is patient and never make you feel like you are not equal member of the team. They are always willing to help in any way.I was challenged by not having the sufficient training structure it would take to be successful in this position. I enjoyed working as a team and I must say the best team I have ever had the opportunity to work with is by fare the Oasis inside sales Team.
Pros
See Above
Cons
Training Structure
Rewarding fun place to work.
Staffing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Ardmore, OKJanuary 21, 2016
Very rewarding job. It is nice when you find the perfect job that fits the person and to see how they feel. Makes my day.

The most challenging was when a Client would call and say they needed 10 or more employees the next day.

The most enjoyable was my co workers and helping people.
Productive and fun workplace
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Ardmore, OKJanuary 9, 2016
I feel great by me working there because we broke old records in sales from previous busy years, I have learned so much in working in DotCom with great fellow employees
Cons
Short breaks and holiday pay
Family oriented workplace
New Business Financial Analyst Intern (Current Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLDecember 26, 2015
Oasis is a great place to work. From the very first day everyone is willing to take time out of there day to explain the intricacies of the job at hand, and if they cannot answer your questions the refer you to the right person. It is a large company with a small firm feel.
ethical
Accounting Specialist (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLDecember 8, 2015
Overall this is a great place to work. I saw a management team grow this company when others failed. Like any company, your direct supervisor determines your success and job satisfaction. My supervisor was exceptional.
Hard workers looking to achieve great sales success with a strong productive environment
Sales/Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 21, 2015
I am a very hard worker, looking for the opportunity to work with other like minded hard workers. Always striving to be better, learn more and become the most effective team player I can be.
Staffing Agency
Box Maker (Former Employee) –  Lincoln, NENovember 12, 2015
I worked for this company and was sent out to Molex to work. Molex was a fun place to work and loved the people I worked with out there. Oasis staffing corp. its self was okay. The people there are some what friendly and helpful. Was not able to accumlate any time off while working there they did not provide that for there employes. Health covrage was okay afordable for a single person.
While working at molex I would make boxes or be asked to sort parts. Some times I would also package the parts and help get them ready to send out.
Pros
Relaxed work place
Cons
Pay
Great organization to work for.
On-Site Manager (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLOctober 21, 2015
Excellent organization to work for, very supportive of employees. Great benefits and training within the organization.
Pros
No micromanagement
Cons
None to mention