Oasis Outsourcing

Oasis Outsourcing Employer Reviews

Productive, Lack of Authority and lack of recognition for working hard
Warehouse associate (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FlOctober 16, 2014
Pros: decent pay, set schedule, weekends off
Cons: repetitive, lack of authority, rules not being followed by managers
A typical day of work consist of stocking parts at the proper location, pulling and combining reserve locations, picking orders and overstock at the later part of the shift. Work by yourself not much talking or conversating during work hours.
Very comfortable, friendly environment.
Test Operator (Former Employee), Wichita, KSJuly 31, 2014
Pros: good healthcare
My job with Integra, through Oasis was very good. They were great at working with employees if there was any type of scheduling conflict. Such as babysitters, and for college students. The environment was really positive. Good job for parents. I worked a weekend schedule that was Friday through Sunday, which left the rest of the week off. This meant – more... I could still make doctors appointments, etc. for my young child. It is a 24/7 business, meaning there are quite a few different work schedules to choose from. They also do not have a history of layoffs. – less
Experienced Administrative Assistant for a PEO sales office with HR support
Sales Administrator (Current Employee), Orlando, FLJune 29, 2014
Support the sales staff through from lead generation, submitting RFP information, proposals, contracts and client assistance. Maintain marketing collateral, various Excel spreadsheets, commission reconciliation and general office equipment. I also handle confidential HR client information and reports.

In the sales environment, we've experienced high – more... turnover including 4 District Managers. During the interim between managers, I was the main point of contact for the office including reporting to our corporate office in West Palm Beach.

I have prided myself in performing exemplary as an Administrative Assistant always putting the company first. I have received numerous nominations for the Oasis President's Award from my co-workers and peers.

With the most recent management, the culture of the office has changed tremendously and a large number of employees have left. Also, after almost eight years, I feel the need for a change because my work has become stagnant with no room for advancement. I look forward to a rewarding career with a new organization. – less
Great work life balance
Senior Human Resources Consultant (Current Employee), Edison, NJMarch 31, 2014
company provides wonderful work life balance with flexibility.
Wonderful Temp Agency
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Ardmore, OKMarch 13, 2014
Oasis Staffing provided me with a job, while I was trying to get on at the City of Ardmore. They are wonderful to work with.
I was a temp with Oasis
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), West Palm Beach, FLFebruary 24, 2014
They were able to place me at some great companies and I eventually got hired at Prosperity Partners.
this was temporary however got hired on permanent
Assist agents (Former Employee), Lincoln NeFebruary 17, 2014
this was a good experience to learn new things- i got customer service experience
Implementation Benefits Specialist (Current Employee), San DiegoJanuary 27, 2014
Pros: care about their employees
Cons: communication issues, but which company doesn't have this type of issues?
They have town hall meetings on a monthly basis, where the president of the company let the employees know the status of the company.
Very strong company for development
Client Relations Manager (Former Employee), Orlando, FLJanuary 15, 2014
Pros: long term employment, trust and diveristy in work schedule
I was with Oasis for almost 7 years and I was actually one with less tenure. A lot of exposure to different companies, business methods and practices, core values, etc.
Diverse clientele and colleagues.
Was a wonderful place to grow professionally.
Great place to start off a carrer in payroll
New Hire Specialist (Former Employee), West Palm Beach, FLJanuary 6, 2014
Pros: great working environment
Processing new hire/rehire applications. My co-workers were easy to get along with, management not so much.
productive
Material Handler (Former Employee), Lincoln, NEDecember 3, 2013
Pros: great place to find yourself
Cons: may get laid off due to factories
want a place to move up in the world, oasis staffing is the place to go.
excellent company to freelance with
Editor (Current Employee), West Palm Beach, FLNovember 22, 2013
Managers are professional, provide detailed project goals and a reasonable amount of time for project completion.
Very fun place to work
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Stuart, VANovember 7, 2013
Had great incentives, a good staff behind you helping to push you to get your sales.
Promise you the world
Benefits Specialist (Former Employee), San Diego, CAOctober 10, 2013
Pros: free trip to florida
Cons: hours, dishonest management
Seemed like a great place to work until settled in and realized they expected 7 days per week/12 hours per day. Many compliments on work ethics and job well done then terminate you saying you weren't doing your job (or working enough hours). I see my same position advertised every year, right before open enrollment. That person will probably be let – more... go as soon as it's finished as I was. – less
fun place to work
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee), Oklahoma City, OKOctober 8, 2013
Pros: i made commission and i also won alot of things. gift cards & keepsake
Cons: no health care, too long as temp
It was a fun and great atmosphere to work in. I learned alot about flowers. I enjoyed helping people and celebrating those special occasions with the customers.
Great Location
Resident Manager (Former Employee), Westwood, CaOctober 1, 2013
Pros: rent included in salary.
Cons: part time.
Showing vacant units and renting apartments. Collecting monthly rents, rennovations, turnovers of the units. Answering incoming calls and responding to all emails, handled all monthly reports including delinquency status updates.
Productive fast-paced invironment.
LRC Facilitator (Former Employee), Camp PendeltonOctober 1, 2013
Pros: learning different computer software.
Cons: didn't offer healthcare.
Logged on to the network and checked my Outlook emails and Calendar to see if there are any reservations for the day. Logged on all 20 computers to have them ready for the Marines to come in and utilize. I checked in Marines with there Military ID's and proctor tests as needed.
Generally a good enviroment to work in.
Production Specialist (Current Employee), Tampa, FLSeptember 12, 2013
Pros: good chances to advance, management is good, good atmosphere to work in.
Cons: work/life balance needs a little work.
Generally a good place to work in. Lots of opportunities for advancement and training. Management is decent, but work/life balance is an issue when the work day ends at different times on different days. Also, being a PEO, some weeks are heavier then others due to pay dates.
Great place to work for.
Line driver (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLJuly 25, 2013
Pros: great assighnments
Cons: short term work.
I've worked with Oasis staffing for a while now. The management is great and they always were able to provide me with a job.
Not a good place to work
Benefits (Former Employee), West Palm Beach, FLJuly 3, 2013
Cons: everything
You aren't told policies and procedures and are reprimanded for breaking them. The training is only partial, as if someone else is afraid you will take thier job. They lie to your face on how good a job you are doing and then terminate you the next day. High turn over rate for employees, especially temps.

1 2 3