OASIS Employee Reviews

Oasis is a good place to start to find a jo.
Accounting Clerk II (Current Employee) –  Wichita, KSJanuary 18, 2017
I feel that Oasis is a good place to go to find a quick job but not a long-term place of employment. I got a job within a week of applying and have been working at the same job they first sent me to for a year now. The only thing I dont realy like about Oasis is there are no raises, no paid vacations, no paid time off for a family crisis or funeral or any major life ordeal, your job becomes less enjoyable when you have been working at the same place for a year and never get a raise, there is no pat on the back for a good job you have been doing, and when the company you are working for has paid time off for a week or 2 at christmas and new years for all of there employees but I have to take those days off just with no holiday pay like everyone else, it makes it hard me and makes you feel somewhat unappreciated.
Pros
Quick job placement
Cons
No raises or paid holidays and vacation
Has something for everyone to offer it's clients and workers
Front Desk Receptionist (Current Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 21, 2016
Has something for everyone to offer it's clients and workers. It can be an interesting place to work if you are looking for a short term position.
good work employees
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  twinfalls, idahoDecember 10, 2016
Good place to work. Good manager. Got along with all employees but one. Liked my hours. Good customers. Not bad pay. Good training on all things except on safety.
Pros
good hours
Cons
asst. manager
Extremely fun place to work
Busser (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXNovember 28, 2016
The Oasis is like a family. A family of extremely overworked, underpaid and fast paced individuals. The work is extremely demanding but very fulfilling. Bo theriot is extremely out of touch on what is really going on but it's astonishing to see what he has created.
Fun and Hardworking Enviroment
Beauty Advisor (Former Employee) –  Fairview Heights, ILNovember 14, 2016
I loved bringing in customers into the store and changing their skin care habits for life. watching peoples faces light up when i could show them a product that changed their skin right in front if their eyes.
Pros
got to take products home to test out and see how they work
Cons
short breaks
I love oasis
Surgical Tech/Assistant (Current Employee) –  Canton, OHNovember 7, 2016
A fun, very fast paced work environment!!! All orthopedics owned by a very prominent orthopedic practice in Canton, Oh
ok to start
Shipping and Receiving Clerk/ Inventory Control (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLNovember 1, 2016
Oasis is one of the best temp services to start with they provide pretty good jobs for thier temps. i had a good experince with them.
they are one of those temp services that make sure you are what you say you are.
Love the people i worked with loved the job it self good management fun place to work
Sander and buffer (Former Employee) –  Plymouth, INOctober 20, 2016
The work is easy it's common sense management is good the pay is great excellent benefits oasis is a good company to work for I really liked my supervisor she treated everyone fair I wish I didn't have to leave their but I had car problems on my way to work and being on probation do that's how I no longer work their I love doing that kind of work
Pros
Good benefits good people
Cons
To far to drive from where i was living
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Nags Head, NCOctober 15, 2016
Cleaning rooms making sure that ever room is clean from top to bottom fresh covers towels making sure every room I clean gets all the products fold towels neatly making beds! I enjoyed make sure that our work place was clean and EVER customer we have is satisfied with staying over at our suites I enjoyed cleaning
Great Employees.
Assistant Director (Former Employee) –  Mitchell, IndianaOctober 13, 2016
Employees are wonderful to work with. They really care about their patients. Good family oriented, good work ethics. Employees seem to really enjoy their jobs.
Pros
Great employees.
work friendly
Home health aide (Current Employee) –  Upland, CASeptember 29, 2016
I love the way there always checking up on me as well as the client, to ensure all is well. They dedicated to keeping me working and close to home. My hours are set to accomendate that I also work for another company doing the same work patient care.
Great Place to work
Executive Assistant (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJuly 31, 2016
its a great place to work. the job is well balanced and helps you to grow. The most enjoyable part of the day is the meetings. they are engaging and informative.
Great PLace to work
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYJuly 8, 2016
Great people, great management, great benefits. Encouraging work environment with people who love to work hard and help out.
Dusty but homely
Stock/Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Los Banos, CAJuly 5, 2016
A thrift store built around nonprofit,I enjoyed learning how to handle many different personalities. Just had very bad allergies.
A great place for socializing for seniors.
Program Coordinator (Former Employee) –  420 Soares Ave. Orcutt, Ca.June 27, 2016
This is a great place for seniors. The lack of organization from Management is the downfall. Hiring professionals that know and understand seniors is a must. This is not where you want to cut costs! Seniors deserve the very best! Training in team work, ethics, manners in the workplace would greatly benefit this organization.
Pros
The freedom to create interesting and useful programs, the honor of serving loving, intelligent, vibrant seniors.
Cons
The lack of organization, skills with seniors, ethics and manners are the biggest downfall of this organization. Low pay, part time hours, absolutely no benefits accompany this job.
Great Work Place
HAIR STYLIST-BOOTH RENT (Former Employee) –  Hermitage, TNJune 23, 2016
Typical day work with the youth, have group teaching life skills, meeting with parents, doing intake assessments, transportations, meetings
stressful
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLJune 23, 2016
underpay job no one know what they were doing. people don't do their job is all over.management has no knowledge.with $ 8 start no one is going to be motivated to work hard but looks for other jobs
Pros
Cons
no job standard
Productive and fun alone with good team work
SHIPPING AND HANDLING (Former Employee) –  Pataskala, OHJune 8, 2016
Productive and fun
I learned that they have good team work
They have good management
Co-workers was that I worked with was nice and kind and had good team work.
The hardest part of the job was n/a
The most enjoyable part of the job was good team work.
Pros
N/A
Cons
N/A
fun summer camp
Group Leader (Former Employee) –  Northampton, MAJune 5, 2016
fun camp, good experience working with kids and other group leaders. Taught me more teamwork skills in a classroom setting.
Toxic work environment
National Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAMay 29, 2016
My co-workers were lovely, hard-working women, frustrated by the office environment. While a nice person, the president lacked the power to make good business decisions due to the tyrannical nature of the owner. This is a company, that if you work hard, exceed your sales goals and start making good money, will change rules in the middle of the game and will do anything to save money at any cost.
That said, I learned a lot and really had the opportunity to grow professionally in this role. I got better at public speaking and making presentations, was very successful, exceeding my sales goals each month, I made some nice friends, worked really hard and made good money while I was there.
Pros
Really enjoyed touting the benefits of a career in Travel and coaching them on how to be successful
Cons
First remote employee they ever had (was challenging), I was in SALES and I couldn't get important business tools (like a true CRM), Poor vacation and medical benefits, feeling unappreciated and undervalued

Ask a question about working or interviewing at OASIS. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval