OASIS Employee Reviews

Great place to gain experience
Social Work Intern (Former Employee) –  Paterson, NJFebruary 16, 2018
If you do not know already, the Social Work field is a high-stress environment with a high employee burn-out rate. I would recommend gaining experience at Oasis-A Haven For Women and Children, if you are unsure about a career as a Social Worker.
Fun place to gain connection in this world
Entertainment, Intern (Current Employee) –  Hollywood, CAFebruary 7, 2018
A typical day at work was basically over seeing what the marketing director did on the day day work day. i learned many things like crunching numbers . The Workplace culture was really great and diverse. The best part was meeting new people everyday the could help you in the long run
Pros
Free lunch, Connections
Cons
Short breaks
Oasis
Senior Advisor (Current Employee) –  Annapolis, MDFebruary 5, 2018
A typical day at work would be contacting hospitals and Skilled care facilities. I learned about Medicare and medicaid placements, Sales Management and how to work from home. Hardest part of the job has been keeping sales consistent when loved ones go to rehab facilities.

The most enjoyable part of my Job is helping families find homes for there loved ones..
Pros
Working from Home
Cons
No Benefits
great place to work and make connections
Intern (Current Employee) –  Paterson, NJJanuary 23, 2018
enjoyed interning here overall, everyday is different. it is a faced paced environment and you come into contact with many different people. the services that are provided are amazing and do a lot for the community
To much for one person
Head housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Moses Lake, WAJanuary 21, 2018
Alot of responsibilities for a head housekeeper. They had a hard time keeping employees so you would have to do all the work. I would end up doing laundry, cleaning rooms, after getting your rooms done I would have to go clean more rooms because someone would not show up for work.
Pros
You ran the show
Cons
Not enough workers show up for work
More work than needed
After School Tutor & Camp Counselor (Former Employee) –  Paterson, NJJanuary 11, 2018
You will be hired to do a job that needs training or certificate for.. Without any training they expect to handle kids of the severely disabled educated
Pros
Short hours
Cons
No Breaks
It was a mismanaged work environment
Server (Former Employee) –  Grand Prairie, TXJanuary 11, 2018
It was okay. Made good money but the management and organization was terrible. It was on a lake so if the rain was heavy or the weather was bad there would be no customers.
Fun place to work
Clerk (Former Employee) –  Oakwood, ILJanuary 8, 2018
A typical day at work was slow paced but fun. I learned how to use my communication skills better. Management was great. The workplace culture was very positive and upbeat. The hardest part of the job was cleaning the movie shelves. The most enjoyable part of the job was everything.
Pros
positive work environment
Cons
no room to advance
Fun
Line Cook (Former Employee) –  Saint Augustine Beach, FLJanuary 6, 2018
Oasis is a very laid back place to work the employees we’re very helpful my trading went very quick and Also the every eeek pay is great as well. I will definitely go to oasis again
Cubicle Builder
Logistics Specialist (Former Employee) –  Woodinville, WADecember 8, 2017
I'd build cubicles. I'd disassemble and re assemble them. I worked at a large company and re arranged offices. It was a good job. Lots of driving.
Pros
Decent pay
Cons
Travel
Flexible work schedule
Computer Instructor (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXNovember 23, 2017
This was a flexible arrangement because it was reaching a six week course of two hour classes and i was able to do two classes a day or three classes a week as my schedule allowed
Good workplace
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Upland, CANovember 21, 2017
Worked here on the home care side for two years it was a good starter workplace as a cna I received a lot of pt care experience and got to meet alot of new people in the healthcare system
Pros
Experience
provided a fun place for kids to be at during the summer
Counselor (Former Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 30, 2017
Oasis was a place where you were able to be yourself. The people you worked with were nice, respectful, caring and very helpful. The kids came to camp everyday happy because they knew that Oasis was a place where they can forget about any outside problems and come have fun.
Terrible
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Plymouth, INOctober 30, 2017
The people talk to you like children and talk down to you, and mentally emotionally and verbally abuse you. The training is horrific. You have six people training you and everyone does it different so you are constantly being yelled at by someone.
Pros
Weekends off.
Cons
Everything.
food is ok, wages no
Server (Former Employee) –  Kuttawa, KYOctober 27, 2017
the wages there wasn't as good as other places that I have worked before. The business is slow due to the quality of the food, and the service that is provided.
N/a
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Stockton, CAOctober 15, 2017
Oasis needs a lot of work on management on recruiting new CNA an administration. Nothing is organized or put together payroll is off and underpaid. Wouldn’t recommend it.
Great Place to Work
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee) –  Moline, ILOctober 12, 2017
Typical day at work is making phone calls depending on which campaign you are working and which core program your on. Management is great. Loved working for Angieslist.
Pros
Helping customers
Cons
Reading from scripts
Production
General Labor (Former Employee) –  Plymouth, INSeptember 28, 2017
It was great and all working there, but the manager told me that I was not the right person they were looking for the job. I will find a job soon. Thanks so much.
Pros
Paid lunch
Cons
short breaks
N/a
Instructor (Former Employee) –  Queens Village, NYSeptember 11, 2017
It wasn't too stressful. I had a wonderful time at OASIS and I've been with them for three years now and I always had a blast with the kids. The staff members are really nice also.
Good work place
PM Engineer (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXSeptember 9, 2017
Great place to work they gave us lunch buffet every day and special lunches for a good job once a mouth and special events like the fourth of July and days like that.