OASIS Employee Reviews

Fun and dedicated work place
Lifeguard at the Oasis water park (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZJuly 10, 2015
Pros: 20 minute breaks every couple hours and $2 lunches
Cons: No benefits for lifeguards, little advancement
Typical day would be to have your pack, whistle, hat, and life saving device ready to go and on your stand when the people arrive inside the water park. Your position would rotate every half an hour to stay vigilant. Every couple hours give or take we would get a 20 minute break. Not every coworker would always abide by this and "bump" late. Least enjoyable part would be the heat and unable to interact with guests and lifeguards. Most enjoyable part was the coworkers for the most part. Pretty easy for the most part.
Great place to work in
tutor (Former Employee), north jerseyJuly 8, 2015
Pros: great company
Cons: nothing
Oasis is a great a place to work in. The people are very nice. I loved working there, it is a big family with great people. Everyone is always willing to help you and give you a hand when your in need.
Challenging and rewarding program.
Assistant Director (Current Employee), Richmond, VAJuly 7, 2015
A warm atmosphere conducive for learning. OASIS gives all of their families the best care for their children. The tuition rates are also affordable for any type of house hold income.
I love my customers.
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Greenville, NCJune 2, 2015
Pros: Eat between customers.
Cons: no bebefits.
My customers were great. I love doing them how do the lottery. I made sure the store stayed neat and clean. The hardest part of the job was sometime a customer wants to steal and catching them and calling the police.
Fun place
Note taker/Reader/Scribe (Current Employee), East Stroudsburg UniversityMay 25, 2015
Pros: Paid for going to class
Cons: Not paid often
It is very fun working at my college. Applying here with my friends to take notes and help others who need the help makes me feel like a better person.
Very fast pased
Sales Assistant (Former Employee), Collingdale, PAMay 22, 2015
A typical work day include file taxes and I learned how to file taxes and how to use excel. The hardest part of my job was spending hours on the computer.
The people are the best part of working here
Registered Nurse, House Supervisor (Current Employee), Chandler, AZMay 18, 2015
This company works hard to make safety a priority but understaffing is always an issue. Management does listen to employees' concerns in order to make improvements.
Extremely friendly place to work
Tudor/Intern (Former Employee), Paterson, NJMay 3, 2015
Loved working here. My co-workers were an amazing and inspirational group of people. The supervisor tends to be somewhat scatter brained but is an excellent individual in all aspects.
Horrible
Cook (Former Employee), Lake Alfred, FLMarch 10, 2015
Very unprofessional. Never received last pay check. Wouldn't refer anyone to work for this company. I don't know what else to tell you.
exellent work inviroment for all employes and employer
owner/ operator (Former Employee), Triangle, VAFebruary 6, 2015
Pros: satisfied customers
Cons: difficult customers
a typical day at work consists pf meeting new and/or old clients to come up with a resonable and agreeable payment for the projects they have in mind. i also go over many other outcomes or sugested different ideas to inhance there experience as a costumer and to insure there saftey at home while the project was in progress. i managed my employes as well as myself on all job sites. my co-workers usually consisted but was not limited to other members who were very well known for there hand in different trades or skills such as painting, flooring, electric, plumbing, etc. i am also able to preform all tasks as well. the hardest part of the job was finding good employes.the most enjoyable or satisfying part of my job was the completion of each project.
Small group of people to work with.
Sooner Success-Administrative Assistant II (Former Employee), Oklahoma City, OKFebruary 3, 2015
I did typical administrative duties and filled in for the resource coordinator. I learned how to bill travel claims to accounting and various computer programs. Management was not very organized. I enjoyed my coworkers. The hardest part was learning the travel claims and codes. I enjoyed helping people by giving them needed resources.
Fun, productive, gained knowledge in the customer service field
Duties utilizing strong customer service (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJanuary 18, 2015
Pros: meeting new people
Cons: night time hours
Customer service, marketing events, working well with co workers, turning in money and tip out at end of the night. Closing club. Hardest part of the job was the hours. The most enjoyable part was getting to meet new people and share my outgoing personality.
Business Casual, Fun, Friendly, Happy place to work!
Mental Health Rehabilitation Worker (Current Employee), Golden Valley, MNNovember 19, 2014
Pros: free meals and beverages!
Cons: taking a short break, because clients do come first at oasis programs!
A typical day at Oasis is somewhat busy, predictable, and very enjoyable. I have learned a lot about people and Mental Health. I've also learned the importance of being helpful, flexible, and easygoing. The management at Oasis are very generous people, kind and supportive of others. My coworkers are amiable people, always doing what's best for our clients. The hardest part of my job is seeing the rare person who does not stabilize on medications, or with therapies. And the most enjoyable part of my job is seeing the frequent people who soak up all the benefits from a program like ours!
Oasis mental health
Assistant Supervisor (Former Employee), Annapolis, MDNovember 17, 2014
Management has a little to be desired. Does not stand behind their employees. You can work 12 hours a day, help with everything to get the office in shape and not be appreciated.
Great job with the public, Cashier, Cook, Sales, Pricing, Inventory
Cook (Former Employee), Harrogate, TNAugust 27, 2014
Pros: customer interactions
Cons: no team work as far as cleaning and raising health scores.
This was a fun job working for the public. Enjoyed being challenged by the general public on making them happy and in tune.
Oasis auditor
Specialist (Former Employee), Miami, FLAugust 20, 2014
To correct common error on the OASIS process and determinate the patient level of attention for a good health management.
employed by home heath agency, working on insurance requests, managing coordination of patient care, assigning nursing schedules.
Home Health Nurse Case Manager (Former Employee), Blakely, PAAugust 13, 2014
• Educated patients and their families on disease processes, medical-surgical procedures and other aspects of therapeutic regimens, including medication and pain management techniques

• Developed and utilized critical thinking skills to the nursing process: assessed conditions, demonstrated effective decision making, implemented appropriate interventions, anticipated potential complications, and evaluated care outcomes

• Provided a broad range of general nursing care services in areas of vital signs, wound care, phlebotomy, catheters, feeding tubes, IV and central lines independently in patient home settings.
family run restaurant that was sold due to 2008 recession
Server/Manager (Former Employee), Sarasota, FLJuly 10, 2014
Pros: family run
Cons: no room for advancement
great place to work. the restaurant was sold. the last owner ran it into the ground and didn't pay anyone.
Excellent company
Program Development and Consultation Services (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZJune 16, 2014
I love having my own company, but I do miss working as an integral leader of a team.
Indoor outdoor work place. Strictly work
Wrapper (Former Employee), Houston, TxMay 31, 2014
Pros: 1hr lunch
Cons: 10 min breaks
Pro social people with good coping skills throughout the days work. Sometimes slow and dry, sometimes fast and good. The managers were fair and for the most part the co workers were great.