Celebrating a century in business. Oatey Co. started in Cleveland, OH in 1916 by L.R. Oatey and his lead roof flashing. Today Oatey sells thousands of plumbing products in more than 70 countries around the world.
GROW AT OATEY
Whether you were born to work with numbers, help customers or develop new technology, you will find a great home within Oatey. We’re always looking for dynamic professionals to further our visions and help us achieve our goals. We’ll take your personal growth and development seriously as we embrace diversity and personal development not only because it’s the right thing to do, but also because it’s smart business.
Whether you join our Marketing, Engineering, Finance, Supply Chain or any other functional area, you’ll get to the heart of a key business area. You could become part of the local or international business function. With either direction you’ll begin to understand why Oatey is the market leader in the plumbing industry. We are a diverse business with a global mindset.
WORKING AT OATEY
Make the most out of your potential and get more out of your career. We’re proud of our history as a 4th generation, privately owned company. We value our associates and provide a robust amount of opportunities for growth. Oatey Company is proud to be a tobacco free workplace in states that legally support this policy.
Oatey believes in being proactive when it comes to employee health, safety and the environment.
Our core values are a reflection of our beliefs:
- Honor God in all we do
- Conduct all aspects of our business with honesty, integrity, and humanity
- Promote good physical and mental health
- Pursue excellence
- Promote good corporate and individual civic responsibility
- Provide the best possible working environment for our associates
- Strive to minimize governmental and third party interference in the operation of our business
- Implement affirmatively all Federal, State and local laws and regulations
COMPETITIVE TOTAL REWARDS & RECOGNITION
- Financial Rewards: salaries, profit-sharing, retirement
- Health and Wellness: company paid/employee shared medical, welfare and supplemental plans
- Time Off: paid holidays and vacation
- Education, Training & Development: tuition assistance, professional memberships, opportunities for advancement – less