Oatey

Oatey Employee Reviews

Otaey have good benefits
Production Operator (Current Employee), Cleveland, OHMay 13, 2015
Pros: good benefits
Cons: too many problems occur and that cuts in to our production
I work night shift for 8 hours. The work is not that hard but we do have to meet production per hour. The work just have me feeling so wore out by the end of the shift
Manufacturing Company
Machine Operator/ Assembler (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHSeptember 29, 2014
Performed general machine operator duties. Assisted with shipment and delivery. Provided quality assurance.
nice place but takes forever to get hired in
order puller (Former Employee), cleveland ohioMay 2, 2014
Pros: good start pay great break 20mins half hour lunch
Cons: you work a year as a temp to get hired in
You have to start though a temp service to start work. It takes 90 days for them to get you you app to fill out. What they don't tell you it takes another 9 months to have a interview after that you wait to see if they are going to hire you. I was there for 7 months never had a interview or got hired . third shift female superviser is the wrost person to ever work for.
was a great place to work then went down hill after Oatey family became less involved
Process Technician (Former Employee), W 160th PlasticsSeptember 20, 2013
Pros: benefits. compensation
Cons: culture, supervisors and production management are not good people on many levels.
Worked there for 7+ years which 5 of the 7 were great. The ownership became less involved in the daily operations and the new management team took the company to a horrible place to work. This has been several years now since I left so i am certain things may have changed but from talking with the few employees I have kept in contact with, its only further declined, Benefits, compensation, was great. Culture went from a dream to a nightmare. Hope it has gotten better.
not greatest place to work
Machine Operator/Assembler (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHMarch 19, 2013
Pros: the people i work with where great.
Cons: no raises, no 401, no bonus
Work there several years ,the values of the company went down and mangement do not care they just care about getting green on monitors you never hear you did a good job or even have a good day ,it's shame these's companine don't care about there people anymore that's why we leave .
JANITORIAL
Asst manager/Janitorial (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHMarch 13, 2013
*Created a sanitary, safe environment and enhanced the appearance of the facility.
Best Internship
Human Resource Intern (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHApril 19, 2012
I am currently interning with OATEY Co. and it's the best to company for an intern. There is a lot to learn and the leaders are very talented they give you all opportunities to learn. I learned how to handle the stress in a corporate life in America, how to communicate clearly with your managers. My co-workers were very helpful.