Oatey

Oatey Employer Reviews

was a great place to work then went down hill after Oatey family became less involved
Process Technician (Former Employee), W 160th PlasticsSeptember 20, 2013
Pros: benefits. compensation
Cons: culture, supervisors and production management are not good people on many levels.
Worked there for 7+ years which 5 of the 7 were great. The ownership became less involved in the daily operations and the new management team took the company to a horrible place to work. This has been several years now since I left so i am certain things may have changed but from talking with the few employees I have kept in contact with, its only – more... further declined, Benefits, compensation, was great. Culture went from a dream to a nightmare. Hope it has gotten better. – less
not greatest place to work
Machine Operator/Assembler (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHMarch 19, 2013
Pros: the people i work with where great.
Cons: no raises, no 401, no bonus
Work there several years ,the values of the company went down and mangement do not care they just care about getting green on monitors you never hear you did a good job or even have a good day ,it's shame these's companine don't care about there people anymore that's why we leave .
JANITORIAL
Asst manager/Janitorial (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHMarch 13, 2013
*Created a sanitary, safe environment and enhanced the appearance of the facility.
Best Internship
Human Resource Intern (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHApril 19, 2012
I am currently interning with OATEY Co. and it's the best to company for an intern. There is a lot to learn and the leaders are very talented they give you all opportunities to learn. I learned how to handle the stress in a corporate life in America, how to communicate clearly with your managers. My co-workers were very helpful.