OB-GYN Associates

OB-GYN Associates Employer Reviews

Productive workplace
Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Cedar Rapids, IAMarch 28, 2014
fast paced, great co-workers, fun environment. Somedays were busier than others, but it is a great place to work
fun to work with the emlpoyees
Medical Assistant / Certified Nurse Assistant (Former Employee), Salinas, CAOctober 10, 2013
getting started for the day . making sure we had all of our supplies in room . poor management . we all got along good .
Large office
Medical secretary (Former Employee), Providence, RIJanuary 13, 2013
This is a large office with most employees devoted to one main task.
Productive for patients, lack of respect among co-workers.
Switchboard operator, medical assistant (Current Employee), Decatur, ALOctober 19, 2012
Pros: occassional free lunch, employee of the month- 3.5 hrs off with pay
Cons: not a friendly atmosphere. not a lot of respect.
Lacks leadersip, administration. Not enough people who possess good work ethics. Too much gosip in office, a lot of favoritism. It is a hard place to work well with others because of these issues. A typical day for me is doing a lot of work with no help from others when some of the work is theirs to begin with. I have learned to do bone scans and patient – more... workups, and also how to run a 22 line switchboard. My co-workers are self serving and bullies to an extent. The hardest part of my job is trying to get along with others and making sure that I can do my job to the best of my abilities. The most enjoyable thing about my job is working on the clinical side, and working with the patients. – less
Ob-gyn office
Assistant Office Manager (Former Employee), IndianapolisSeptember 11, 2012
Pros: very comfortable in the office role.
Cons: dealing with many different personalities in the drs.
Asst manager. responsible for physican's daily and weekly itineraries. Surgery scheduler for 6 physicians. Insurance to include verifiecation and precertification. Liason between doctors and patients or hospital.
Productive and fun work place with appreciation given shown to all staff
Electronic Health Records Assistant (Former Employee), Providence, RIAugust 21, 2012
Pros: free lunches
Cons: can't think of any
I really enjoyed my volunteer position in this office as I was acquiring some new skills in electronic health records. I am currently enrolled in school to educate myself for these skills. This office has great team effort and the management staff was excellent and fair.
taking care of people's needs
MD office reception (Former Employee), Memphis, TNJuly 3, 2012
Pros: everything
Cons: short breaks..low pay
I enjoyed the work, my patients and my co-workers...the doctors were excellent..