OB/GYN medical group currently hiring for a Medical Assistant (MA) to work with one of our prestigious centers in the Manhattan area.
- This candidate will be responsible for working side by side with one the busiest Ob-Gyn Physicians in the practice.
- We are looking for someone who can keep up in a fast paced environment with a large patient load.
- Resposibilies will include rooming patients, taking vitals, EKG's and blood draws.
- The Medical Assistant will be responsible for assisting the physician in any back office procedures needed.
- We are seeking someone with a great attitude as you will be greeting patients and scheduling follow up visits as well
- At least 1 - 2 years of recent back office Medical Assistant (MA) OB/GYN experience.
- High volume patient experience. Working knowledge of electronic medical records.
- Great customer service and phone etiquette.
- Responsible and professional demeanor.
Ideal candidate must be able to work flexible hours and late schedules.
We provide a benefits package and 401K options.
Indeed - 4 months ago
copy to clipboard
Cy-Fair Northwest Houston OBGYN OB/GYN Obstetrics Prenatal Care Gynecology Dr. Marcus Barnett Dr. Michelle Chong