OCD Cleaning Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
not alot of job advancement or salary increase opportunity
Cleaning Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLOctober 20, 2017
There wasn,t any work assurances per week.I was called when he had work. Mostly a seasonally job unfortunately not a situation where you can be assured of any secure income.
Small indenpendant business
Clean and maintain houses or construction cleans (Current Employee) –  Xenia ohioJanuary 7, 2017
Like that it's individually owned and operated. So there is not a different person in your house at each clean. She is really detailed in what she cleans. What most overlook she sees and cleans. If your looking for a reliable,honest, dependable person she is the one.....
What a wonderful work experience.
House Keeper (Current Employee) –  Pagosa Springs, COMarch 22, 2013
Working for OCD cleaning has honestly been my only positive work experience. I was trained by a diagnosed OCD manger and learned everything I need to know to make a place a beautiful and healthy working/living environment. Management was picky, but fair. I was the best cleaner besides the manager herself. The hardest part of the job was making sure what I did was up to the standards. I loved seeing thing sparkle and shine after a good hard cleaning and always felt accomplished at the end of the day.
Pros
got to see all kinds of houses, apartments, condos, etc. got plenty of breaks and time to eat and do whatever i needed to keep myself motivated.
Cons
not many cons long hours hard work