Our company is currently seeking for an IT Entry Level Tech to assist our Network Administrator and perform a variety of maintenance, evaluation, installation, and reporting tasks. Retail P.O.S. experience is a PLUS.
- Assist all staff members with any workstations/computer problems
- Investigate user problems, identify their source, determine possible solutions, test and implement solutions.
- Install, configure, and maintain personal computers, workstations, file servers, Ethernet networks, network cabling, and other related equipment, devices, and systems; adds or upgrades and configures modems, disk drives, data acquisition boards, printers, and related equipment.
- Troubleshoot networks, systems, and applications to identify and correct malfunctions and other operational difficulties.
- Maintain confidentiality with regard to the information being processed, stored or accessed by the network.
- Document network problems and resolutions for future reference.
- Provide on-the-job training to new department staff members.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Report Writing
- Analyze Data and Merchandising
- Knowledge of computing and network hardware and peripheral equipment. Ability to communicate technical information to non-technical personnel.
- Ability to install, configures, and maintains personal computers, networks, and related hardware and software.
- Knowledge of computer and/or network security systems, applications, procedures, and techniques.
- Ability to provide technical support to end users.
- Ability to learn and support new systems and applications.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills, be enthusiastic and a team player.
- 2 years of networking experience and certifications
- Experience in POS Software a plus.
This is an entry level position with growth potential.
Indeed - 17 months ago