The Ocean Beach Hospital and Medical Clinics is looking for a Physical Therapist to lead the implementation of a Physical Therapy program at our facility.
The Physical Therapist manages and provides skilled physical therapy to patients/clients with a wide variety of diagnoses and disabilities in both an inpatient and outpatient setting in accordance with a physician’s plan of treatment, taking into account the individual needs of each patient. Requires skills in patient/client evaluation and treatment, as well as professional consultations to achieve maximum patient/client independence in accordance with the individual’s functional level and potential. Performs all duties in a manner that promotes team concept and reflects the Ocean Beach Hospital and Medical Clinic’s mission.
- Current Physical Therapy licensure through the State of Washington.
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) for Healthcare Provider Certification required within 6 months.
- One year of clinical experience in a healthcare setting preferred.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans upon eligibility.
- Life and Disability insurance.
- Supplemental insurance options.
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Retirement Plans
Immediate Supervisor: Chief Nursing Officer
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
Type: Full time, non-exempt
Shift: Day shift TBD
Location: Ocean Beach Hospital