Ocean Spray

Ocean Spray Employee Reviews

I ENJOY OPERATING MACHINES
Blowmold Operator (Current Employee), PENNSYLVANIAJuly 2, 2015
DOING QUALITY CHECKS,MOLD CHANGE OVERS ALSO DAILY PM.MAKING PROCESS CHANGES AS NEEDED.KEEPING THE BLOWMOLD MACHINE RUNNING AT FULL CAPACITY.I LEARNED HOW TO MAKE PROCESS CHANGES TO KEEP BOTTLES IN SPEC.THE MOST ENJOYABLE PART OF MY JOB IS WHEN ALL MACHINES ARE RUNNING FLAWLESS
over-all great place to work
Spare Line Worker (Former Employee), Middleborough, MAJune 20, 2015
Pros: good pay, great teams
Cons: 12 hour shifts
this is a place to make a career. great place to learn trade and skill. excellent compensation from the start, and there is always room to grow available both in position and pay.
A good place to work and good benefits
Laborer (Former Employee), Babcock, WIJune 16, 2015
4-10 hrs days, 40 hrs a week.
Learned how to work as team and get along with others.
Hardest part about the job is there is a lot of heavy lifting.
I managed being a team leader for about 60 people during harvest.
I was also team leader in bin repair department all year round.
great job
Shift Lead (Former Employee), Bordentown, NJJune 8, 2015
Pros: two days on two days off three on three off
Cons: hot in the warehouse, not many negitives
you are assigned to a piece a production equipment and you are required to learn it , and move on to the next piece of equipment learn that one ,, so forth and so on .. A lead while tell you what you are running that night in a pre shift meeting and then you go about your day (12hrs) . You will learn teamwork and how to safely work in a production environment . Management is nice and courteous to your needs . Most of the workers are good people and are trying to make a good living . the hardest part of the job is making sure your spec sheets are correct and your machine is kept clean . the people are the most enjoyable part of the job . good work mates equal a good worker.. I had a great 9 years there .
Fast paced CPG manufacturing environment
Supply Chain Coordinator, Inventory Management (Former Employee), Bordentown, NJJune 6, 2015
The most enjoyable years of my career in Supply Chain. Incredible knowledge acquired, professional training and learning...a wonderful company always on the continuous improvement path.
Busy
Cash Applications (Former Employee), Lakeville MAMay 19, 2015
Pros: long lunch
Cons: unclear computer codes
Busy, old fashion system and unexplained methods of coding.
Very old computer system. Same codes meant 2 different meanings.
A good place to work
Operations (Current Employee), Henderson, NVMay 16, 2015
OSC has an improving culture, good safety record, and overall a nice place to work. The business is growing with capital investments and product expansion.
Great company to work for
Operations Lead/ Machine (Former Employee), Trenton, NJApril 14, 2015
Pros: salary, benifits
Cons: none
I had worked for ocean spray for a little under 20 years. It was a great ride when the company moved I was unable to move with them.
A fine company to work for
ACF Operator (Former Employee), Bordentown NJ 08505March 17, 2015
Pros: all of the above
Cons: none
I worked hard and was rewarded very well.Ocean Spray is a good company to belong to.They always treated me with repect and I did the same.The pay was good you received bonus plus rewards for what you did.The saying was and probably still is you put in a good days work for a good days pay.
Good Seasonal Job
Production Worker (Former Employee), Markham, WAFebruary 25, 2015
It was a great seasonal job, and if you can pass the testing you could potentially have a good career there. They pay good, and its a good work atmosphere.
Machine Operator/Forklift Driver
Forklift & Palletizer Operator (Former Employee), Bordentown, NJFebruary 10, 2015
Operated 7 machines daily for production lines. Drove forklift from production lines & loaded trailers for outside storage.
Productive and enjoyable
Recycling Specialist (Current Employee), Kenosha, WIFebruary 8, 2015
Pros: the people i have worked with over the years.
Cons: not happy with insurance or the union.
I have worked for this Company for 39+ Years . Enjoyed The People and workplace. I have done Sanitation to Forklift ,Bomlift, Sissorlift, and maintenance of Scrubbers to Warehouse Maintenance. I also Greased lines, Changed Gearbox oil, Changes lights did Painting and snow removal at Exit Door's and roof.
Fast paced deadline driven organization
Senior Business Analyst (Former Employee), Lakeville, MAFebruary 5, 2015
Pros: people and benefits
Cons: required extremely more than the expected overtime and work from home on a regular basis
My position allowed me to interact and support Senior Management and make recommendations to management based on performance results, allowing me exposure to all levels of the organization.
Family business
Laborer (Former Employee), Carver, MAFebruary 4, 2015
Family business, worked on bogs to help support company and make my own money. Great job to have. Left because looking for full time management
Low pay and Unprofessional
SR. NETWORK ENGINEER (Former Employee), Lakeville, MAJanuary 24, 2015
Pros: flex hours
Cons: long hours, on call every weekend, low pay scale, un educated management
Pay wise on low end of salary scale across the board and management is unqualified and not knowledgeable. You are just a number and no team concepts!
Production Associate (Current Employee), Wisconsin Rapids, WIJanuary 14, 2015
Great place with great people to work. The communication between them and the temp agency was kind of an issue but everything other than that was good
It was a great job
Filler operator (Former Employee), Brenigsville, P.AJanuary 9, 2015
Pros: free coffee, benefits, close to home
Cons: starting up the facility was my only dislike. to many issues to bare with
I wouldn't change anything about the company. Could've stayed if i wanted to. The job was easy. The best was how many aspects of the machines there are. co-workers were as good as you treated them. In my case there all were awesome. Management was a little to involved personally i think. Like any other job the hardest part was keeping up on the paperwork (laughing out loud). The best part of the job was simply being there. Knowing I was an employee helping provide a quality product.
A place to work
Operations Supervisor (Former Employee), Wisconsin Rapids, WIDecember 13, 2014
Typical day consisted of ensuring employees are meeting quality and consistent standards of producing product. Writing Standard Operating Procedures for the facility so employees could run the equipment efficiently. Writing vacation schedules for employees, and dealing with disciplinary issues.
Management, being a member myself I would have to say we tried to be fair and consistent.
Working long hours on expansion projects and missing out on family events.
I loved the dynamics of production, to anticipate consistent product by understanding the way the equipment ran. It was an awesome feeling starting with raw product and being able to watch it transform into ready to sell product.
Extrovert culture with no room for introverts
Engineering (Former Employee), Lakeville, MADecember 5, 2014
Small minded company - expect more than what your job requires and can put you at risk if you don't deliver.
No room for introvert people, out spoken people shine in this company because they lie all the time.
Lot of politics in management. senior engineers are threatened by young engineers and therefore provide no support to them.
Hardest part of the job is - poor organization - no assigned job responsibilities, everybody is working on everything.

Enjoyable part is the beautiful campus, beautiful cafe,
productive, safe, and fun work environment
Packaging Technician (Former Employee), Bordentown, NJNovember 15, 2014
This was a very structured company, which allowed internal growth for their employees. I felt that the company valued its employees and provided a culture with empowered the staff to grow and add value to the company's vision.

1 2 3 4

About Ocean Spray

Ocean Spray is a vibrant agricultural cooperative owned by more than 700 cranberry and grapefruit growers in the United States, – Read more

Ocean Spray Salaries