Ocean Spray

Ocean Spray Employee Reviews

Busy
Cash Applications (Former Employee), Lakeville MAMay 19, 2015
Pros: long lunch
Cons: unclear computer codes
Busy, old fashion system and unexplained methods of coding.
Very old computer system. Same codes meant 2 different meanings.
A good place to work
Operations (Current Employee), Henderson, NVMay 16, 2015
OSC has an improving culture, good safety record, and overall a nice place to work. The business is growing with capital investments and product expansion.
Great company to work for
Operations Lead/ Machine (Former Employee), Trenton, NJApril 14, 2015
Pros: salary, benifits
Cons: none
I had worked for ocean spray for a little under 20 years. It was a great ride when the company moved I was unable to move with them.
A fine company to work for
ACF Operator (Former Employee), Bordentown NJ 08505March 17, 2015
Pros: all of the above
Cons: none
I worked hard and was rewarded very well.Ocean Spray is a good company to belong to.They always treated me with repect and I did the same.The pay was good you received bonus plus rewards for what you did.The saying was and probably still is you put in a good days work for a good days pay.
Good Seasonal Job
Production Worker (Former Employee), Markham, WAFebruary 25, 2015
It was a great seasonal job, and if you can pass the testing you could potentially have a good career there. They pay good, and its a good work atmosphere.
Machine Operator/Forklift Driver
Forklift & Palletizer Operator (Former Employee), Bordentown, NJFebruary 10, 2015
Operated 7 machines daily for production lines. Drove forklift from production lines & loaded trailers for outside storage.
Productive and enjoyable
Recycling Specialist (Current Employee), Kenosha, WIFebruary 8, 2015
Pros: the people i have worked with over the years.
Cons: not happy with insurance or the union.
I have worked for this Company for 39+ Years . Enjoyed The People and workplace. I have done Sanitation to Forklift ,Bomlift, Sissorlift, and maintenance of Scrubbers to Warehouse Maintenance. I also Greased lines, Changed Gearbox oil, Changes lights did Painting and snow removal at Exit Door's and roof.
Fast paced deadline driven organization
Senior Business Analyst (Former Employee), Lakeville, MAFebruary 5, 2015
Pros: people and benefits
Cons: required extremely more than the expected overtime and work from home on a regular basis
My position allowed me to interact and support Senior Management and make recommendations to management based on performance results, allowing me exposure to all levels of the organization.
Family business
Laborer (Former Employee), Carver, MAFebruary 4, 2015
Family business, worked on bogs to help support company and make my own money. Great job to have. Left because looking for full time management
Low pay and Unprofessional
SR. NETWORK ENGINEER (Former Employee), Lakeville, MAJanuary 24, 2015
Pros: flex hours
Cons: long hours, on call every weekend, low pay scale, un educated management
Pay wise on low end of salary scale across the board and management is unqualified and not knowledgeable. You are just a number and no team concepts!
Production Associate (Current Employee), Wisconsin Rapids, WIJanuary 14, 2015
Great place with great people to work. The communication between them and the temp agency was kind of an issue but everything other than that was good
It was a great job
Filler operator (Former Employee), Brenigsville, P.AJanuary 9, 2015
Pros: free coffee, benefits, close to home
Cons: starting up the facility was my only dislike. to many issues to bare with
I wouldn't change anything about the company. Could've stayed if i wanted to. The job was easy. The best was how many aspects of the machines there are. co-workers were as good as you treated them. In my case there all were awesome. Management was a little to involved personally i think. Like any other job the hardest part was keeping up on the paperwork (laughing out loud). The best part of the job was simply being there. Knowing I was an employee helping provide a quality product.
A place to work
Operations Supervisor (Former Employee), Wisconsin Rapids, WIDecember 13, 2014
Typical day consisted of ensuring employees are meeting quality and consistent standards of producing product. Writing Standard Operating Procedures for the facility so employees could run the equipment efficiently. Writing vacation schedules for employees, and dealing with disciplinary issues.
Management, being a member myself I would have to say we tried to be fair and consistent.
Working long hours on expansion projects and missing out on family events.
I loved the dynamics of production, to anticipate consistent product by understanding the way the equipment ran. It was an awesome feeling starting with raw product and being able to watch it transform into ready to sell product.
Extrovert culture with no room for introverts
Engineering (Former Employee), Lakeville, MADecember 5, 2014
Small minded company - expect more than what your job requires and can put you at risk if you don't deliver.
No room for introvert people, out spoken people shine in this company because they lie all the time.
Lot of politics in management. senior engineers are threatened by young engineers and therefore provide no support to them.
Hardest part of the job is - poor organization - no assigned job responsibilities, everybody is working on everything.

Enjoyable part is the beautiful campus, beautiful cafe,
productive, safe, and fun work environment
Packaging Technician (Former Employee), Bordentown, NJNovember 15, 2014
This was a very structured company, which allowed internal growth for their employees. I felt that the company valued its employees and provided a culture with empowered the staff to grow and add value to the company's vision.
Productive and fun place to work
Line One Supervisor (Former Employee), Bordentown, NJOctober 7, 2014
Pros: fun atmosphere
Cons: not enough hours
It was a hard but fun place to work . I was able to make alot of new friends . The hardest part of the job was working overnight .The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to work at other locations
Productive & fun work place with team pride
Industrial Mechanic (Former Employee), 103 E.park st. Borden town New jersey.October 7, 2014
Pros: clean & safe work environment.
Cons: advancement.
Change over & line set up with operators. Equipment repair & P.M.s.Relieved operators for lunch & breaks.I learned a lot about team concepts and problem solving.Management was fair. Coworkers were fun and hard working.I found no part of the job to be hard.The most enjoyable part of the job was team spirit.
Embarrassing.
General Purpose (Former Employee), Markham, WAOctober 7, 2014
Pros: it's a job.
Cons: everything else.
You will be hazed, harassed, sexually harassed, and then some. You'll see negligence on a grand scale to a point where you'll see other employees leaning against conveyors sleeping. Safety is a joke, at no point was it taken seriously by any employee besides those in a supervisor position. Everything they said about ocean spray at orientation was a lie. Holding themselves to a higher standard? No. They push product at this facility to make money, and that's about it. How they haven't been shut down is the biggest question. Those who are senior to you got to that point by showing up to work, not by work competence, or a hard work ethic. They are part of a union, and use it as a way of seeing themselves as being invincible. Do NOT expect to make this job a career. If you don't have a job, and get one here, DO NOT STOP LOOKING! If you tell anyone about the problems you're having with other employees you'll be told to "keep your mouth shut, it will cause more problems for you than them anyway."
There was opportunity for advancement
Lead & Packaging Oper. (Former Employee), Bordentown, NJSeptember 30, 2014
Pros: advancement opportunities
There was always and open door policy. We were kept informed of all changes in the company.
A well established company with everyone working towards the same goal
Blend Lead (Current Employee), Bordentown, NJSeptember 19, 2014
A cohesive work place with a positive attitude. A company that helped you become a better at your job and helped you with advancement within the company.

1 2 3

About Ocean Spray

Ocean Spray is a vibrant agricultural cooperative owned by more than 700 cranberry and grapefruit growers in the United States, – Read more

Ocean Spray Salaries