OceanFirst Bank Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Bent Pages Book Store
Administrative Secretary (Former Employee) –  Toms River, NJDecember 15, 2014
A friend of mine purchased this book store, but had another in a neighboring town.

He knew I was looking for a job and knew I loved reading, so he asked me if I wanted to go into a partnership with him. He'd do the financial part and I'd run the store.

It was a "used" bookstore and one of my favorite places to work. Unfortunately, due to the location, the mall was closed down and we had to close the store.
I learned a lot
Lead Retail Customer Services Representative (Former Employee) –  Toms River, NJSeptember 5, 2013
The department I worked in was based on teamwork and serving our customers, internal and external. It was a fast paced environment with high phone call volume. I had to multitask and prioritize. I built some strong relationships with my coworkers unfortunately the prospect for advancement was not available in the back office environment which ultimately led to me decision to leave and pursue a new career in medical offices.
Great place to work and plenty of opportunity for advancement
Sales Administrator (Former Employee) –  Toms River, NJJune 26, 2012
I worked for Ocean First Bank for 17 years and achieved wonderful opportunities to advace my caree.

4.3